September 26, 2024, 04:20:17 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girl predicament 2

Started by just1more, January 08, 2009, 12:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 08, 2009, 07:50:16 PM
OK! But these beds are relatively small. I'm telling you...

...the more reason to cuddle if she accepts, yes? ;)

just1more

Quote from: heltar on January 08, 2009, 08:08:58 PM
It's college, just ask her if she wants to make out. It's not that complicated.

Unless you go to some christian college lol

This isn't your typical slutty college girl. She doesn't have that personality at all, which is the way I like it.

No we go to a public university.

Classic

Quote from: heltar on January 08, 2009, 08:08:58 PM
It's college, just ask her if she wants to make out. It's not that complicated.

Unless you go to some christian college lol

Umm...I guess if you want a disastrous relation that'll go nowhere...

heltar

I actually really haven't met any girls who I feel comfortable asking to hook up. Then again, I dgaf about women half the time, the other half I care too much.

And yeah I was joking, calm down tyler.

Gin

Red, I don't intend for this to sound mean, but I think you need to just relax and go for it.  You seem awfully nervous about the whole situation, which can make you feel awkward around her, which can in turn make her feel awkward near you, which is obviously bad. If you come into the situation calm and collected, things will work out better, since you won't be stressing out over every little thing. You have to remember that your mood and attitude can reflect upon her, so it's always good to be positive in these situations. If you aren't comfortable asking her out yet, then wait a little while and work on your nerves, it'll help in the long run.

FAMY2

See if you can't come up with a way to sit so you are next to each other with out being on top of each other. Move something IDK.   doodhuh;

just1more

I don't want to just hook up with a girl. I want to date one. At this point I couldn't care less about sex. I mean, I've gotten this far without it. I can wait a little longer. It will happen sooner or later.

Classic

You're a good guy. I'm sure it'll work out.

Mind your P's and Q's.  giggle;

[spoiler]I'm so old-fashioned. No wonder I can't keep a guy. :'([/spoiler]

just1more

Quote from: Clair on January 08, 2009, 08:16:22 PM
See if you can't come up with a way to sit so you are next to each other with out being on top of each other. Move something IDK.   doodhuh;

I guess that would mean moving everything in my room.

My room:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

heltar

nice room. i'll take pics of mine when i get back.

FAMY2

Could you just move the tv so it is across from the bed long ways? Then sit with your back against the wall?   O_0

just1more

Quote from: Clair on January 08, 2009, 08:23:30 PM
Could you just move the tv so it is across from the bed long ways? Then sit with your back against the wall?   O_0

No because that's where my closet is. I guess I could put it on my desk, but that's where I do all of my hw and everything.

Actually, that's not true anymore. Most of the time, I pull my chair up to my bed and use that as a desk now. There's so much more space on that.

FAMY2

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 08, 2009, 08:26:30 PM
No because that's where my closet is. I guess I could put it on my desk, but that's where I do all of my hw and everything.

Actually, that's not true anymore. Most of the time, I pull my chair up to my bed and use that as a desk now. There's so much more space on that.

I'm sure there is a way to do it.   :3

just1more

Quote from: Clair on January 08, 2009, 08:29:04 PM
I'm sure there is a way to do it.   :3

Here's the rest of my room showing my desk and closet (curtains).

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

FAMY2

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 08, 2009, 08:31:22 PM
Here's the rest of my room showing my desk and closet (curtains).

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Yeah, tough one.   doodhuh;  IDK

Go Up