June 30, 2024, 10:03:39 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official "What You Got for Christmas" Thread

Started by Hiro, December 24, 2008, 11:13:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Zune, clothes, money, movies, candy, and I think that's it.

strongbad

Quote from: No Comment on December 25, 2008, 02:03:26 PM
Zune

Which kind? gimpdood;
The new ones are too glossy. I liked last gen better, but I'm probably being bias since I own a last gen model.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: David on December 25, 2008, 03:41:38 PM
Which kind? gimpdood;
The new ones are too glossy. I liked last gen better, but I'm probably being bias since I own a last gen model.
i hate zunes D:

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Cookie

My parents got me another Harddrive, and that's about it....Oh my brother got me a sick nasty Dog Traders T shirt.

j o e i n c

henry lever action rifle

GPS

Calligraphy pen

book on guuunSSS

Daddy

A pair of pants, a shirt, a fleece thing, and a pen.

awsum baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 25, 2008, 06:04:29 PM
A pair of pants, a shirt, a fleece thing, and a pen.

awsum baddood;

baddood;

Also, my other presents have not been revealed to me due to my family's inability to get along, yay.

Det in F♯ Major

Three pieces of rather expensive jewelry (two rings, one necklace)
Clothes: a vest, a sweater, a long-sleeved shirt, and a warm jacket :]
Candy
The Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling
Mario Kart Wii
A Christmas Story on DVD
Good stuff from Bath and Body Works <3
Good stuff from Victoria's Secret.. >.>
$270 cash
And I think that's it...  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Paul

JVC Everio GZ-MG330
Fujifilm Finepix S1000fd
Maxtor OneTouch4 Plus 1TB External Hard Drive
Logitech MX Revolution
Silvertone Guitar, with amp.
Some cloths
some cologne
headsets
iTunes gift card $15
Rock Band Deluxe Set (XBOX 360)
360 rechargeable battery
2gb XD picture card
Some fancy watch
AC/DC wallet

Tomboh

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Tom(boh) M. Riddle on December 25, 2008, 06:33:13 PM
i dislike kaz, geno, and paul now

i want all three of them to estimate the total of their christmas gifts
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Paul

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: ΝεάÏ,ολις on December 25, 2008, 06:34:52 PM
i want all three of them to estimate the total of their christmas gifts

I estimated Kaz' at $723.

Go Up