June 23, 2024, 12:41:38 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official "What You Got for Christmas" Thread

Started by Hiro, December 24, 2008, 11:13:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Terran SCV

$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Daddy

137 with half that being my fleece pullover. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Terran SCV on December 25, 2008, 07:02:42 PM
I merely envy them

And envy is not a good thing, kids
I actually didn't ask for anything this year except for an iPod and Prince of Persia.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2008, 07:04:34 PM
I actually didn't ask for anything this year except for an iPod and Prince of Persia.  baddood;

i'll take some of ur extra gifts then ;)

Daddy

I didn't ask for anything at all since all I wanted was *SECRET* baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Terran SCV on December 25, 2008, 07:02:42 PM
I merely envy them

And envy is not a good thing, kids

it is one of the seven deadly sins :O
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Geno

Quote from: ME86 on December 25, 2008, 07:05:23 PM
i'll take some of ur extra gifts then ;)
OH and I got the most worthless gift ever.

A fucking DS headset. What the hell. Why would anyone need a headset for the DS? It's pretty rare that anyone uses voice chat considering the whole friend code thing  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2008, 07:07:43 PM

A fucking DS headset. What the hell. Why would anyone need a headset for the DS? It's pretty rare that anyone uses voice chat considering the whole friend code thing  baddood;
ill take it

Terran SCV

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2008, 07:07:43 PM

Gimme. Now I can shout into the mic about how I pwned their Pokemon with my Level 100 Arceus.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Paul

Geno

Tomboh

All I asked for was a laptop and giftcards.

i got neither

Terran SCV

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2008, 07:11:05 PM
I'm taking it back for a refund ;)

You are a lucky person, to still have the receipt.

Also, remember to sign up for any sweepstakes they have on those receipts. You never know if you might win.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

ME##

would geno give me anything from the bottom of his heart? ;)

Geno

Quote from: ME86 on December 25, 2008, 07:15:33 PM
would geno give me anything from the bottom of his heart? ;)
If you get an Xbox I would buy you Banjo Kazooie fo sho.

Go Up