So, that daggone "Twilight" movie that all the fangirls are screaming over

Started by Sam, November 21, 2008, 12:28:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Wrench

I am seeing it tomorrow since I promised Laur I would go with her. Thing is, she is seeing Quantom of Solance with me in return. I'm hoping its moderately interesting.

Sam

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 21, 2008, 06:50:09 PM
I am seeing it tomorrow since I promised Laur I would go with her. Thing is, she is seeing Quantom of Solance with me in return. I'm hoping its moderately interesting.

If she's anything like the girls I was with, expect at least a bit of squealing.

I actually found parts of it humorous, dunno why. The different reactions and facial expressions some of the characters make are hilarious. Watch for.. Jameson, I think his name is. His face never disappoints.

And even you won't be able to say no to Edward's charm wrenchy.   giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Himu

I'm seeing it with my friends on Saturday and I've never even heard of it lol

Wrench

Quote from: Sam on November 21, 2008, 06:55:33 PM
If she's anything like the girls I was with, expect at least a bit of squealing.

I actually found parts of it humorous, dunno why. The different reactions and facial expressions some of the characters make are hilarious. Watch for.. Jameson, I think his name is. His face never disappoints.

And even you won't be able to say no to Edward's charm wrenchy.   giggle;

Wrenchy has a much better charm than him.

Daddy

Himu

Skylark

I just got back from seeing it and some parts were hilarious... oh god what was it... "hang out, spidermonkey!" but overall I really enjoyed it and though it was very different from the book I think it stayed true to the style.

Also, I watched it with the most enjoyable people I know... ever. Holding my hand and such.
the book of right on

Wrench

Just got back from it. I must admit that I enjoyed it. I was expecting a borefest, but instead got a good movie. I laughed quite a few times and it had no dull spots. The only thing that pissed me off were people clapping during kisses and when Edward appeared.

I WAS LIKE STFU FAGGOTS

Daddy

Wrench

sans culottes

Twlight is a plague to the nation's youth.

And I don't like the Twilight-HP comparison either. Sure, they're both book to movie phenomenons. What's the key difference? Harry Pottter inspires kids. Twilight is turning them into psuedo-emos.
I support BUSH

Hiro

Quote from: Señor Paco on November 22, 2008, 11:50:16 PM
Twlight is a plague to the nation's youth.

And I don't like the Twilight-HP comparison either. Sure, they're both book to movie phenomenons. What's the key difference? Harry Pottter inspires kids. Twilight is turning them into psuedo-emos.
They're both supernatural books-turned-film-phenomenon featuring teenagers
But I agree

Go Up