July 04, 2024, 02:54:24 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WIZARD OF OZ

Started by Hiro, November 15, 2008, 06:32:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

IT'S ON TBS RIGHT NOW

WHO KILLED THE WICKED WITCH?

Tomboh

yesterday it was on tbs and tnt at the same time

Houdini

Have you guys ever listened to Dark Side of the Moon while watching The Wizard of Oz? It actually works.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on November 15, 2008, 08:05:32 PM
Have you guys ever listened to Dark Side of the Moon while watching The Wizard of Oz? It actually works.
I always hear about that
what happens

Classic

Oh god. Easily one of the best movies ever made.

Hiro

Houdini

Quote from: Hiro on November 15, 2008, 08:27:31 PM
I always hear about that
what happens
What's happening in the movie will sync up with lyrics. For example, you hear "the lunatic is on the grass" as the scarecrow is dancing.

Hiro

Quote from: Houdini on November 15, 2008, 08:48:26 PM
What's happening in the movie will sync up with lyrics. For example, you hear "the lunatic is on the grass" as the scarecrow is dancing.
is it the same length?

Samus Aran

Strangely, yeah, it does work pretty damn well. I don't buy the "Echoes and Space Odyssey" one though, because the way they "sync" doesn't make much sense to me.

One of the stranger coincidences in music, for sure.

noodle_976

I tried it once. It was a waste of time  madood;

Det in F♯ Major

I'd like to know who first tried that, because lawl, who would watch the Wizard of Oz and listen to Pink Floyd at the same time?

ALSO I WAS IN THE MUSICAL VERSION IN EIGHTH GRADE
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

Quote from: Tomboh on November 15, 2008, 07:36:50 PM

I noticed that! But didn't watch it on either station.
the book of right on

CruelPleasure

I bought the dvd for my sister. She lost it. D:

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on November 15, 2008, 07:36:50 PM
Yeah I saw that too.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up