July 07, 2024, 09:28:41 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So...

Started by CruelPleasure, November 16, 2008, 12:24:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

I got baked last night and my friends put on Donnie Darko... That movie is fucked! They said it's hard to understand but it kind of made sense to me. But fuck that movie is awesome. Anyone else see it? Bonus if you where baked when you saw it.

Thyme

Nah, another classic/cult movie I have yet to see. I really want to in that particular case, too. :(

noodle_976

seen it. it was weird  doodhuh;
ALSO, I HATE GARY JULES AND I HATE MAD WORLD

CruelPleasure

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 16, 2008, 12:55:45 PM
seen it. it was weird  doodhuh;
ALSO, I HATE GARY JULES AND I HATE MAD WORLD
My friend had an agrument with me about that. He said the song was from Donnie Darko and refused to agree that it was a song way before the movie. Man it was funny though. He was like "ITS THE FUCKING DONNIE DARKO SONG NOT MAD WORLD".

Selkie

yea

i like when the plane engine fell through the house

Skylark

I don't really see what was hard to understand about it or how it was so fucked up but I liked it. When I first saw it it scared me but I was younger so it's okay.
the book of right on

Meyer Lansky

Should have watched Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.  That movie is an experience on shrooms.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Fredo on November 16, 2008, 10:51:10 PM
Should have watched Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.  That movie is an experience on shrooms.
I've read the book. It would be cool on shrooms though. The reptile dudes would scare the shit out of you.

The artist formally known

It's pretty cool. Seems like a more angsty teenager version of K-pax.

Go Up