October 27, 2024, 02:23:15 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What Does Your Family Do For Christmas?

Started by One Man Freak Show, November 01, 2008, 10:52:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 11:08:34 AM
yep i know everything about jesus because just because im catholic that means i must proclaim my love for jesus and obnoxiously shove my beliefs down everyone else's throats and be stereotyped into groups like that just because i love jesus so much. ;)
Chill out.  doodhuh;
If you want to believe in fairytales, fine: I never said anything about that.
  I was talking about your parents' support of McCain. But whatever.  Go on a psychopathic rampage in every thread.  bassir;

QuoteFUCK YES THEY DO BECAUSE MY MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE ME AND THEREFORE MUST OBVIOUSLY INFLUENCE ME 100% ABOUT EVERYTHING.
someone should learn how propaganda works, your parents are going to influence your decisions unless you take the time to think for yourself, which seemed clear when you wouldn't provide a reason for supporting McCain but rather LOL I IGNORED IT.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 11:12:34 AM
Chill out.  doodhuh;
If you want to believe in fairytales, fine: I never said anything about that.
  I was talking about your parents' support of McCain. But whatever.  Go on a psychopathic rampage in every thread.  bassir;

Good thing that you know everything about my parents and if they're even voting are not. ;)

Yeah, hopefully I'll end up in the psych ward for a week, I heard all the cool kids go there.

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 11:12:34 AM
someone should learn how propaganda works, your parents are going to influence your decisions unless you take the time to think for yourself, which seemed clear when you wouldn't provide a reason for supporting McCain but rather LOL I IGNORED IT.

this is exactly what i was talking about.
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, I GAVE YOU REASONS AND YOU DEBATED THEM. WHY ARE YOU SAYING I NEVER GAVE YOU REASONS?
god you're get so pissy when you don't get your way, YOU need to chill out. so i didn't want to read your bullshit about obama, go cry about it - you're good at that.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

On Christmas Eve we drive up to Flagstaff to see my grandma (dad's mom) and spend time with his family it's fun because there is snow. Then that night we go to my grandpa's (mom's dad) and have dinner and presents and stuff. Then Christmas morning at mom's house and then that night we go to grandma's :)
the book of right on

Feynman

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 11:05:25 AM
lol muslim

i do feel something special during christmas

it's just the feeling of the beginning of a vacation though

Daddy

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 11:16:42 AM
Good thing that you know everything about my parents and if they're even voting are not. ;)
are not?
also since when did one have to vote to support a candidate.  also i think your argument might have been better before having tyler show up going 'ROFL HE SUX MY SISTER LIKESH IM AND HES A TEENSY BIT BLACK XD"

QuoteYeah, hopefully I'll end up in the psych ward for a week, I heard all the cool kids go there.
cool let's attack someone for being emotionally unstable after escalating problems.  bassir;
and their family life as if they had any  control over it, and it took years to get over blaming oneself for being abandoned by a parent--and it's still in progress, and the psychological damage and suicidal tendencies brought on by that.
because severe personal attacks always gets a point across.
i can think of another specific user whose problems are similar to mine and she also spent time in the psych ward.
i guess that means she's a bad person too.  hocuspocus;

this is exactly what i was talking about.
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED, I GAVE YOU REASONS AND YOU DEBATED THEM. WHY ARE YOU SAYING I NEVER GAVE YOU REASONS?
you gave them after saying you ignored my post. bassir;
god you're get so pissy when you don't get your way, YOU need to chill out. so i didn't want to read your bullshit about obama, go cry about it - you're good at that.

You're the one insulting my emotional stability and family life.  giggle;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 11:16:42 AM

Yeah, hopefully I'll end up in the psych ward for a week, I heard all the cool kids go there.

I heard all of the cool kids sing in second rate choirs too, or was that just you that said that, idk

Det in F♯ Major

i didn't really understand what your first quote said, so im going to ignore it OMG SORRY JMV.

Quote from: Kewn on November 01, 2008, 11:23:09 AM
boo hoo i hate my life

i can think of another specific user whose problems are similar to mine and she also spent time in the psych ward.
i guess that means she's a bad person too.  hocuspocus;

no that just supports exactly what i was saying, all the cool people go there :'(

you gave them after saying you ignored my post. bassir;

so then why are you acting like i never gave them at all. bassir;

You're the one insulting my emotional stability and family life.  giggle;

and you're the one implying that my parents have complete control over me and influence everything i do and say just because i'm a minor or something, when in actuality i hate them and try to do the exact opposite of what they do and that im a christian and have good faith, you like to make fun of me for it and it really hurts when i thought someone who was my friend would do those things to me. giggle;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Flying Circus on November 01, 2008, 11:24:31 AM
I heard all of the cool kids sing in second rate choirs too, or was that just you that said that, idk

oh what unimportant, stupid things are you saying now ypr, i don't get your little insult you tried to just pull

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 11:32:07 AM
oh what unimportant, stupid things are you saying now ypr, i don't get your little insult you tried to just pull
Lol, you're the one who's going to struggle just to get into Michigan State

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Flying Circus on November 01, 2008, 11:34:25 AM
Lol, you're the one who's going to struggle just to get into Michigan State

wat
ypr seriously, what are you talking about  giggle;

laskfn

are not?
also since when did one have to vote to support a candidate.  also i think your argument might have been better before having tyler show up going 'ROFL HE SUX MY SISTER LIKESH IM AND HES A TEENSY BIT BLACK XD"

jmv you're a moron, name me some good black goverment leaders in america. the only one i know of is kwame kilpatrick and hes in jail, WHICH IS THE EPITOME OF A GOOOD LEADER. and no one cares that you're a whiney bitch with suicidal tendencies, it just means you're weak. stop pulling that card its so annoying, as soon as someone tells you off you go on the defensive and say shit like that "OMG NOEZ YU CANT MAEK FUN OF ME IM SHUISHIDAL"

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 11:35:56 AM
wat
ypr seriously, what are you talking about  giggle;
How unbelievably stupid and untalented you are bassir;

russell

have horrible cinnamon rolls on christmas morning, open gifts, and visit my grandmother for a bit

nothing extraordinary

Daddy

Quote from: Wulphe on November 01, 2008, 11:36:40 AM
jmv you're a moron, name me some good black goverment leaders in america. the only one i know of is kwame kilpatrick and hes in jail, WHICH IS THE EPITOME OF A GOOOD LEADER.
Whoa, do you need help finding your robe and hood?

Quoteand no one cares that you're a whiney bitch with suicidal tendencies, it just means you're weak. stop pulling that card its so annoying, as soon as someone tells you off you go on the defensive and say shit like that "OMG NOEZ YU CANT MAEK FUN OF ME IM SHUISHIDAL"
You and Det brought it up, tubbo.

Quote from: Mary Warren on November 01, 2008, 11:31:17 AM
i didn't really understand what your first quote said, so im going to ignore it OMG SORRY JMV.
wat

Quoteno that just supports exactly what i was saying, all the cool people go there :'(
o

Quoteso then why are you acting like i never gave them at all. bassir;

I'm not.  bassir;

and you're the one implying that my parents have complete control over me and influence everything i do and say just because i'm a minor or something,
Or just your political views, which is characterized by children not knowing why someone is a good candidate or not.  Wether out of rebellion or compliance they had an effect if there is no reason.

Quotewhen in actuality i hate them and try to do the exact opposite of what they do and
Or just do what you want to do, that way you have reason, not rebellion or suppression.

Quotethat im a christian and have good faith, you like to make fun of me for it and it really hurts when i thought someone who was my friend would do those things to me. giggle;

I only make fun of YPR for it because he knows i'm joking.  bassir;

Samus Aran

stay home and open gifts on christmas morning

eat good food

that's it

Go Up