October 01, 2024, 05:25:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Radiohead Album

Started by russell, October 11, 2008, 04:21:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

voat

Pablo Honey
0 (0%)
The Bends
1 (6.7%)
OK Computer
3 (20%)
Kid A
6 (40%)
Amnesiac
1 (6.7%)
Haiul to the Thief
1 (6.7%)
In Rainbows
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

russell

Everyone likes Radiohead, and they're definitely a band that does something wonderfully unique with every album... I like them all for different reasons, but my overall favorite would have to be Amnesiac. It feels spacey and relaxed like all their other stuff, but is dark and electronic enough to please me.

WHAT ABOUT YOU

the shortest route to the sea

I feel I haven't listened to them enough to make this judgement, but...I'm a Hail to the Theif fan. OK's ok, Kid A's probably my second. The Bends is up there, though.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hiro

OK Computer, then Amnesiac, then In Rainbows, The Bends, and Kid A tied for 3rd. They're all so great though. I don't have Hail to The Thief or Pablo Honey

Samus Aran

Kid A, most definitely. It's an absolutely beautiful turn from their alternative rock roots and shows just how versatile the band really is. The minimalism in lyricism is wonderful.

Hiro

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 11, 2008, 05:55:36 PM
Kid A, most definitely. It's an absolutely beautiful turn from their alternative rock roots and shows just how versatile the band really is. The minimalism in lyricism is wonderful.
It is an amazing album for sure

Daphnia

strongbad

OK Computer
I love all the songs, and the album name is sorta funny.

Selkie

It's close between Kid A and In Rainbows, but Kid A.

Though Amnesiac has some of my favorite songs by them. Pyramid song is my single favorite Radiohead song, and Life in a Glass house is like top 4.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Houdini

In Rainbows is my favorite right now, but before it came out Kid A and Amnesiac were usually my favorites.

russell

the best thing about Hail to the Thief is the amazing cover art

Selkie

Quote from: russell on October 12, 2008, 06:04:22 PM
the best thing about Hail to the Thief is the amazing cover art

Too bad the songs suck dick, except for Wolf at the Door

Houdini

Quote from: Selkie224 on October 12, 2008, 06:38:54 PM
I don't think the songs suck, they just take a while to get into. 2+2=5, Sail to the Moon, There There, Scatterbrains, Go to Sleep... I hated them all at first, but now I love'em  There are a few real stinkers though, like We Suck Young Blood.

russell

Quote from: Selkie224 on October 12, 2008, 06:38:54 PM

aw, no way. I like it as much as all their other stuff except OK Computer which I actually like less than everything else, much contrary to popular opinion

Go Up