October 26, 2024, 02:36:46 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are you watching the debate tonight?

Started by russell, October 02, 2008, 04:46:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

VP Debate

Yes
10 (55.6%)
No
6 (33.3%)
If I'm watching TV and have nothing better to do sure
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

russell

I am legitimately really excited for it. Watching Palin answer questions about politics (or anything else) is like that one video of Miss Virginia or whatever not knowing where the United States is on a map (probably got my facts mixed up there), except funnier because SHE COULD BE PRESIDENT IF MCCAIN DIES (and they get elected).

So anyway who's planning on watching it? It's on at 9 EST, on all major networks I'm sure.

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

I'm watching to see if Biden makes her cry.

Cookie

No, I honestly don't care about either of them at this point.

ME##

I wish I could remember how to turn on closed captioning on my TV so I don't have to listen to the moose hunter's voice.

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm definitely, definitely watching. I watched the first one too, but this one will be fifty times better just because of Palin. baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on October 02, 2008, 04:48:32 PM
I'm watching to see if Biden makes her cry.
that would be bad because she'd get a bunch of sympathy votes :'(
it'd be interesting though baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: TECTRON on October 02, 2008, 05:02:12 PM
that would be bad because she'd get a bunch of sympathy votes :'(
it'd be interesting though baddood;
you'd have to be an idiot(see: the bible belt) to vote for a politician because they cried under pressure.

Scenario: 2010, McCain has gotten cancer for the 30403403403th time and died and Palin has been sworn in for a year now.

Ms Bellum:MRS PRESIDENT NORTH KOREA IS BOMBING US.

Palin:i can't handle this :'(

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: russell on October 02, 2008, 04:46:59 PM
I am legitimately really excited for it. Watching Palin answer questions about politics (or anything else) is like that one video of Miss Virginia or whatever not knowing where the United States is on a map (probably got my facts mixed up there), except funnier because SHE COULD BE PRESIDENT IF MCCAIN DIES (and they get elected).

oh boy you are really one to know your facts, aren't you ;)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast on October 02, 2008, 05:08:03 PM
oh boy you are really one to know your facts, aren't you ;)
well he did say he might have mixed stuff up
:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on October 02, 2008, 05:04:57 PM
you'd have to be an idiot(see: the bible belt) to vote for a politician because they cried under pressure.

Scenario: 2010, McCain has gotten cancer for the 30403403403th time and died and Palin has been sworn in for a year now.

Ms Bellum:MRS PRESIDENT NORTH KOREA IS BOMBING US.

Palin:i can't handle this :'(
the thing is, that's exactly what people are
i'm 100% positive that if biden makes her cry, he'll lose votes and she'll gain votes

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Ezlo on October 02, 2008, 05:09:12 PM
well he did say he might have mixed stuff up

yes officer i might have shot him
but since i said that i don't have to go to jail right
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Beta

russell

Quote from: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast on October 02, 2008, 05:17:21 PM
yes officer i might have shot him
but since i said that i don't have to go to jail right

the issue here is unwitting vs. witting ignorance and it's not comparable to predisclosed murder

Daddy

http://www.myspace.com/mydebates

If you're like me and are too lazy to go to a TV, MySpace has a live stream.

Go Up