October 26, 2024, 12:42:39 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I AM SO STUPID

Started by Sam, October 28, 2008, 01:08:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

fuk it fight the mann!!! we should all give blood

lol my sister gave blood shes only 6 she said she was 200 pounds LOL they believed her

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Bassir on October 28, 2008, 08:29:24 PM
lol my sister gave blood shes only 6 she said she was 200 pounds LOL they believed her

Is she fat? baddood;

Houdini

Quote from: Bassir on October 28, 2008, 08:29:24 PM
fuk it fight the mann!!! we should all give blood

dood u fxked da ssystem bro, take dat groge bush

Feynman

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on October 28, 2008, 08:23:24 PM
Yeah, the thing about those weight limits is that they exist for your own good. The joke's on you.

Yeah, I know. I knew in the first place it was there for my own good, blood doesn't really change when you cross over from 109 to 110 pounds.

I did it anyway for a couple reasons though. The biggest factor was probably because my best friend basically begged me to because she wanted to. She got turned away because of bad iron levels though. Yeah. It's also a good cause. I mean, yeah, I was a little woozy for one afternoon. Supposedly I could have just saved 3 peoples lives though, so I'd say that it was worth it.

And I also got out of class, but I was more unhappy about that because it's not fun to miss class when you take as many AP's and Honors courses as me.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

I gave blood today just for the hell of it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

I was wondering why I recieved that odd text message

Gladjaframpf

The last time I donated blood I accidentally went biking afterwards, but the only effect I noticed was a minor headache.

I assume it was because I'm awesome.

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 30, 2008, 06:58:51 AM
I was wondering why I recieved that odd text message

...I didn't text you.

I don't even have your number
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up