October 26, 2024, 02:30:11 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I AM SO STUPID

Started by Sam, October 28, 2008, 01:08:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

SO today I gave blood. Thing is, you have to be 110 to give blood. I'm 102.

I lied and told them I was 113 so they'd take it. And they did. And I was happy. Until I realized I was having a needle stuck in me. I texted everyone i knew because I was so nervous and that's just what I do when I'm nervous. So sorry if any of you felt my texting wrath. :(

So finally I get up to them taking the blood out. It wasn't so bad, blah blah, all's fine. THey take it, I still feel fine. Yay, I was under 110 and i beat the system.

I sat for a good 40 minutes (yay no spanish) ate my free stuff, consumed some liquids, etc. All was well. Then I go to choir. I stand up and sing with everyone else, then towrds the end of the first song, I realized something was not going right. So I sat down for the rest of choir. And then I sat down for my NHS meeting. And I sat down waiting for my ride home, and I'm sitting down now.

But I really feel like I'm about to pass out. ;-; What do I do? ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

One Man Freak Show

They put the weight limits on those for a reason. baddood;

Meyer Lansky

Just drink a good amount of juice, eat something with sugar, and rest.

You'll be fine.

Nyerp

what did you think would happen doodthing;

Daddy

luna

aww  :(

feel better and eat some more  >.<

Samus Aran

some mild nausea, dizziness, or loss of energy is pretty normal after giving blood

even if you do eat and stuff

don't worry about it too much, just keep your food and fluids up and rest

Lotos

Eat something!  Some kid in my Physics class passed out the day after he gave blood from low blood sugar or a seizure from it or something like that.

Sam

Quote from: Lotos on October 28, 2008, 02:08:41 PM
Eat something!  Some kid in my Physics class passed out the day after he gave blood from low blood sugar or a seizure from it or something like that.

the day after?  O_0

Ay dios mio...

I have a horrible headache now too, but I assume that's non-giving-blood-related.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

You and your damn texting wraths

And I hope you don't pass out. That would suck
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

drink lots of liquids and eat a lot.

laskfn

ya like everyone said, EAT EAT EAT

Tomboh

Pele

You're fucking dumb, they have those restrictions for a reason.

Houdini

Yeah, the thing about those weight limits is that they exist for your own good. The joke's on you.

Go Up