October 04, 2024, 02:30:41 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

stupid things you did on the playground in elementary school

Started by laskfn, September 08, 2008, 12:12:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

you're fucking lucky that you got to play with fucking snow at fucking school, fucking kaz

also i threw my lunchbox around like an idiot

russell

oh fuck yeah kaz I remember digging huge caverns and forts in the snow piles. that was awesome.

Dullahan

Pyrate

My friends and I used to play this weird game called Bowser Tower. It was like playing house, I guess, except we all played weird characters, like one of my friends was Eggy, the pet egg.

Also I jumped off the swing and fell on my face and got gravel up my nose. baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pyrate on September 08, 2008, 02:11:25 PM
My friends and I used to play this weird game called Bowser Tower. It was like playing house, I guess, except we all played weird characters, like one of my friends was Eggy, the pet egg.

Also I jumped off the swing and fell on my face and got gravel up my nose. baddood;

We used to jump off swings backwards and we thought we were so badass.

laskfn

i fell off the monkey bars once and then landed on my back...and det and lauren laughed at me

ps we also pretended to be digimon and we shouted there attacks...with det

i remember doing snow forts and shit too and there was like full scale alliances between the grades and people would switch over and some would try ot break off and make new forts and stuff...it was some fucked up shit

we also had this thing called the mileage club where you walked around the playground and got stamps on this little card thing for every go around...and i used to cheat and only go half way >.> they gave you these little tiny plastic foot tokens and i wanted them!...i stole like 3 and then felt bad so i buried them

and me and det pissed this stupid girl off all the time...and we played this tag when we stood in lines to go back inside...and i'd tag her and try to get away before she could tag me back...i always fucking lost

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

I didn't do anything stupid at recess. Played football on the parking lot... always a great time
Quote from: PurgatorySurge on September 08, 2008, 01:38:41 PM
you're fucking lucky that you got to play with fucking snow at fucking school, fucking kaz
He lives in the middle of nowhere, he's not lucky. Snow gets old fast.

Kalahari Inkantation

THE ENTIRE CLASS WOULD TRY TO SLIDE DOWN THE SLIDE ALL AT ONCE powerofone;
It's hilarious thinking about a group of 25+ kids all trying to go down the slide at once, but damn, that was fun. goowan
i once fell off the very top of the swing because there were too many people
no injuries at all and i was in the very next class fukken

Samus Aran

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

YPrrrr

Classic

Quote from: Flying Circus on September 08, 2008, 05:09:50 PM
Seriously?

Yep. Punched a kid in the eye and made another kid's nose bleed. Separate incidents, but both true.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on September 08, 2008, 05:12:36 PM
Yep. Punched a kid in the eye and made another kid's nose bleed. Separate incidents, but both true.
Why? :(

Go Up