October 04, 2024, 02:20:43 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

stupid things you did on the playground in elementary school

Started by laskfn, September 08, 2008, 12:12:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Daddy

Classic

Quote from: Cam on September 08, 2008, 05:39:12 PM
That's really dickish.<3

I'm not a bully anymore.
Just a bitter bitch.

Quote from: Khadafi on September 08, 2008, 05:39:51 PM
Because he's the grumpy homo. >:(

Yes.
Also, I remember my first day of 3rd Grade wondering why boys weren't holding hand with boys and girls doing the same.

Was I born with my homosexuality?

laskfn

all the data they have now says that yes people are born with there sexualities...so you didnt choose it i guess

Himu

I was one of the snobs that looked at everyone from the picnic tables and talked about them.

But I do remember like tons of people going down the slide and crashing into everyone.

Gamosan

We played a game called "Golden Dragon Ball" where you tried to hold on to a metallic painted football, and there were no rules about what you could and couldn't do to get it.

Also, on really hot days, we would all demand ice by sitting on the ground and chanting "ice, ice, ice, ice" until the assistant playground monitor was sent into the kitchen to get some ice out pass out. When he came back out, we would chase him until we caught him, since we obviously couldn't wait our turn and wanted more than our allotment. Then we beat him.

We always played Pokemanz.

Wallball was always a fun game, when we got older it turned into pelt wallball.

We would mine for ice crystals in the big snowbanks left by the plows. We would also jump off the biggest ones and slide on our bellies across the parking lot like penguins.

"Super Backpack Wars" was similar to sumo-wrestling, except on woodchips and with empty backpacks strapped to your chest.

Kalahari Inkantation

We were never allowed to play in the snow. During the Winter we were forced to have "indoor recess". :'(

Gamosan

LCK

Indoor recess?
lol
The only time we were forced to have recess inside is when it was below zero, or if we didn't have snow pants to play in the snow.

good times

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gamosan on September 10, 2008, 06:12:08 PM
We would mine for ice crystals in the big snowbanks left by the plows. We would also jump off the biggest ones and slide on our bellies across the parking lot like penguins.

We used to do that too, but eventually they wouldn't let us play on those piles anymore.

Garahe

HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Tomboh

i tried to look up a girl's skirt and she told on me and i had to stand on the wall doodella;

Paul

Quote from: Khadafi on September 08, 2008, 01:33:44 PM
also we used sticks and smacked eachother

it's how i met my best friend  we were enemies for a year  baddood;

reminds me of Bassir and I. I guess we use to hate each other. Oh well. I use to run around and show my cock.

Houdini

When I was first grade I would make believe with a few of my friends that the playground was a fictional place called "Toilet City". To this day we're still proud of that work of collective imagination.

Go Up