October 04, 2024, 02:25:34 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

stupid things you did on the playground in elementary school

Started by laskfn, September 08, 2008, 12:12:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

laskfn

Samus Aran

Daddy

We didn't have a playground.  We played in the parking lot.

I fucked up my ankle  AND NOW I LIMP BECAUSE OF IT

The spy who loves you

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

superclucky

ours was all grass until it was turned into a parking lot

we used to go to the electricity boxes and pull off the glue and played inside the electricity room
kewns are smelly

laskfn

ummm lets see

pretended i was pokemonz with det
pretended we were from hamtaro with det
pretended we were from harry potter with det
puked with det
fell on our asses because there was some hidden ice with det
got dizzy on the tire swings with det (we werent about to give it up to the 3rd graders..but they made us get off)
barked like a dog around det...but gave it up for lent and it was never heard again
chased and fed seaguls while making pterodactyl noises
pretended we were neopets with det
pretended we were power rangers with det
pretended we were ninjas with det
SCREAMED at everything with det
cussed nonstop like we were cool with det

ps there was a girl named lauren there too...but we no like her no more

russell

omg we played this awesome game called "new york city"

some people would be at the top of the slide and the other would be at the bottom, the bottom people were immigrants trying to climb up and the people at the top were policemen beating them back.

we had no idea it was socially unacceptable in every way possible but it's fucking hilarious to think about.

superclucky

Quote from: russell on September 08, 2008, 01:04:03 PM
omg we played this awesome game called "new york city"

some people would be at the top of the slide and the other would be at the bottom, the bottom people were immigrants trying to climb up and the people at the top were policemen beating them back.

we had no idea it was socially unacceptable in every way possible but it's fucking hilarious to think about.
wth
We played the same thing in kindergarten. We had a really wide slide and half of us would climb up while the other had prevents us from getting there.
kewns are smelly

Nyerp

russell

Quote from: Clucky on September 08, 2008, 01:21:33 PM
wth
We played the same thing in kindergarten. We had a really wide slide and half of us would climb up while the other had prevents us from getting there.

but were you pretending to be cops and dirty italians  befuddlement

Geno

I wrapped my jacket around a horizontally angled pole, put my arms into it, and pretended that I was flying.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

also we used sticks and smacked eachother

it's how i met my best friend  we were enemies for a year  baddood;

Samus Aran

also let it be known that when we decapitated that snowman with a swing we made it into a public ordeal by getting a big crowd to gather around to watch his execution and we even made fifty cents because we told this one kid we didn't like that he had to pay to watch

Quote from: Khadafi on September 08, 2008, 01:33:44 PM
also we used sticks and smacked eachother

me and my friends did that to simulate lightsaber battles

also at one point in one winter we had created this awesome snow fort that was like a bunker dug into a large pile of snow and we stored drinks there that we used to color our snowballs so that they stained when we threw them at people

we even made snow disks but they didn't fly that well

Go Up