September 28, 2024, 06:21:15 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okay lets hear it, most manly thing you've done

Started by The artist formally known, August 24, 2008, 04:35:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Wrench on August 24, 2008, 09:58:25 PM
I didn't include details. You're lucky to even get what I said outta me. I keep personal life between Lauren and myself for the most part.

yeah you sure do enjoy flaunting the sudden and imaginary existence of your personal life at us in an attempt to assert your ever-so-wanted superiority on this online message board

Houdini

Quote from: Bassir on August 24, 2008, 10:07:49 PM
yeah you sure do enjoy flaunting the sudden and imaginary existence of your personal life at us in an attempt to assert your ever-so-wanted superiority on this online message board
hey nice vocabulary you got there

Feynman

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on August 24, 2008, 09:58:25 PM
I didn't include details. You're lucky to even get what I said outta me. I keep personal life between Lauren and myself for the most part.

did you impregnate her

Kalahari Inkantation

August 24, 2008, 10:53:41 PM #64 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:00:13 AM by Tectrinket
cool

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2008, 09:33:15 PM
Also, the other night Street Fighter Alpha 2 pissed me off so I grabbed an innocent Super Nintendo controller and literally tore the wire (not yanked the wire out of the system, but actually ripped the wire up higher where it's reinforced with rubber and everything), pulled the game out of the saturn, tossed it on the ground and had it shatter and then crushed the plastic case.

I regret nothing.

lol, you actually get that angry at video games? I haven't done anything like that since I was 5.

strongbad

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 24, 2008, 10:55:10 PM
lol, you actually get that angry at video games? I haven't done anything like that since I was 5.

i dont remember why, but while playing lego racers in like 5th grade, i gave my friend a concussion by hitting him on the head with a controller
it was scary as hell

Geno

I once killed a man for beating me at smash bros.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

LCK

one time my mom burned my toast and i yelled Bitch get the fuck out of my house

YPrrrr

Houdini

The artist formally known

the manliest thing i have ever done is always what i am doing in my current state. i am always more manly then i once was.

Go Up