September 26, 2024, 04:24:55 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my voice mail

Started by The artist formally known, August 21, 2008, 11:13:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

i want something different but i'm not sure what i should do.

anyone have any kooky voice mails?

Skylark

My grandma hates my voice mail because she says I sound tired. But it's not kooky...
the book of right on

Geno

Pretend like you're dealing drugs or getting murdered

or do the classic "Hello? Oh sup" and make them talk for awhile until they realize nobody's there.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

I need to set a message.

superclucky

i just have my voice mail of me screaming please leave a message
kewns are smelly

laskfn

Det and I had it so that both our voice mails were ourselves saying "speeeak" like from rent except i realized that its completely stupid because it just goes like

me: speeeeak
voicemail bot: to leave a callback number, press five now, at the tone please record your message, when you are finished recording you may hang up or press one for more options

then i changed it to me like yelling at the phone

Quote from: Clucky on August 21, 2008, 11:22:33 PM
i just have my voice mail of me screaming please leave a message

no way, i dont believe it

superclucky

Quote from: LJTL on August 22, 2008, 10:57:26 AM
Det and I had it so that both our voice mails were ourselves saying "speeeak" like from rent except i realized that its completely stupid because it just goes like

me: speeeeak
voicemail bot: to leave a callback number, press five now, at the tone please record your message, when you are finished recording you may hang up or press one for more options

then i changed it to me like yelling at the phone

no way, i dont believe it
not screaming put its loud ;_;
kewns are smelly

Classic

I don't know how to set my voice mail number up. ;_;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on August 22, 2008, 10:57:26 AM
Det and I had it so that both our voice mails were ourselves saying "speeeak" like from rent

actually mine's a recording of them doing it from the movie<3

ps i fucking hate tylers because its really obnoxious and its like  "I'MMMMMMMM NOTTTTTTTTTTTT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE"  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

"Hello? ...no I'm not available, please leave a message."

It sounds like I'm actually on the line for a second, so that's why I use it.

hotlikesauce.

"I'm not here, leave a message."

CutLess

guff

oh god how did this get here i am not good with phone

Sam

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 22, 2008, 06:28:45 PM
oh god how did this get here i am not good with phone

oh my god do this creeper

I don't have a voicemail because AT&T sucks.

My SMS texting/voicemail wasn't working when I got a new phone and put the sim card in (since my old phone supported neither), so I said "here, fix it" and they said 'kay"  and then did some beep beep boop click and I got it back and then the picture texts and stuff worked, but when I got home and went to set up the voicemail, I still failed. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Mello on August 22, 2008, 07:15:04 PM
oh my god do this creeper

I don't have a voicemail because AT&T sucks.

My SMS texting/voicemail wasn't working when I got a new phone and put the sim card in (since my old phone supported neither), so I said "here, fix it" and they said 'kay"  and then did some beep beep boop click and I got it back and then the picture texts and stuff worked, but when I got home and went to set up the voicemail, I still failed. :(

hold down 1 plz
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up