October 02, 2024, 09:21:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

im currently watching all of

Started by The artist formally known, August 21, 2008, 09:04:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

dragon ball z

im in season 1. episode 5 right now. man there are a lot of these.

Samus Aran

i remember when i used to care about dbz

i don't completely hate the show, but i do find it pretty dull...dragon ball was way better because it was less action and more comedy, the way it should've been

I have to say that this show is pretty cool. i watched it as a child, still not even close to where i was when i watched it as a kid. i can't imagine how long it'll take if i wish to watch them all

season 1 has 39 episodes, each 22 minutes long.

Geno

I watched all of Z and majority of GT.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Dragon Ball Z is funny because it's extremely retarded.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 21, 2008, 09:07:28 PM
i remember when i used to care about dbz

i don't completely hate the show, but i do find it pretty dull...dragon ball was way better because it was less action and more comedy, the way it should've been
Which was the one where the good guys and bad guys would face off talking for 5 episodes before actually fighting

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on August 21, 2008, 09:10:57 PM
I watched all of Z and majority of GT.  baddood;

GT is so goddamn terrible

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 21, 2008, 09:11:32 PM
Which was the one where the good guys and bad guys would face off talking for 5 episodes before actually fighting

DBZ

YPrrrr

Geno

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 21, 2008, 09:12:54 PM
GT is so goddamn terrible
Actually the reason I wanted to watch it so bad was to see the episode where hell breaks lose and all the guys they ever fought come back

And little goku beat both Cell and Freiza's ass. wtf.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

i didn't have cartoon network until i was about ten so i never really got into it :'(
there were a few episodes i remember being cool but uh nothing much

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 21, 2008, 09:48:43 PM
GT looks awful.
all it was was fanservice.

OMG BULMA IS EVIL
OMG GERO MADE A SUPER DUPER ANDROID THAT NOT EVEN SS4 GOKU AND VEGETA CAN BEAT!!!!
OMG NAPPA IS BACK AND VEGETA JUST BEAT HIS ASS DOWN
OMG FRIEZA AND CELL GOT OWNED BY KID GOKU

srsly

sans culottes

I used to like DBZ too, lol.

Wasn't there this time when the world was gonna explode in an hour, and they went through it over a span of 5-10 episodes? lol.
I support BUSH

Geno

Quote from: Co-Z on August 21, 2008, 10:17:34 PM
I used to like DBZ too, lol.

Wasn't there this time when the world was gonna explode in an hour, and they went through it over a span of 5-10 episodes? lol.
There was also an episode that had goku just going "HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" for 30 minutes

Trini

Didn't the whole majin buu saga happen in one day or something like that? befuddlement
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up