July 07, 2024, 07:04:21 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fapjack

Started by Nyerp, August 15, 2008, 05:40:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

The artist formally known

i fucking love this show

ncba93ivyase

I watched half an episode and love the art style

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

my parents took off basic channels so i lost cartoon network :(
kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: Clucky on August 15, 2008, 06:12:09 PM
my parents took off basic channels so i lost cartoon network :(
what a loser lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

One of the best shows on Cartoon Network in a while.

laskfn

sure...if you like to watch so dumbass kid run around with a whale...

Nyerp

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 08:28:28 PM

why are you still here

Trini

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 08:28:28 PM

What?

Anyway I watched bits and pieces here and there, and it's better than I thought it would be.

[CENTER][/center]

laskfn

Quote from: Nyerp on August 15, 2008, 08:30:52 PM
why are you still here

because i like to rain on your childish whale and stupid kid filled parade

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

laskfn

...um idk what that has to do with anything because um...your sig is a piece of shit...merry chrismas? uhhh its august...you're a few months off

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 08:57:00 PM
...um idk what that has to do with anything because um...your sig is a piece of shit...merry chrismas? uhhh its august...you're a few months off
maybe that's the porpoise

Your sig features a dumbass character from one of the worst things to ever come out of Japan.

i really don't think you have any right to call other shows "stupid"

laskfn

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 09:00:06 PM
maybe that's the porpoise

Your sig features a dumbass character from one of the worst things to ever come out of Japan.

i really don't think you have any right to call other shows "stupid"

umm, now we're talking about animals lawlz? because i believe a porpoise is an animal related to whales and dolphins. Not to mention that based on that spelling error, this character you cant stand is um, 10x as smart as you. and i'll call any fucking show i want stupid thx.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 09:05:34 PM
umm, now we're talking about animals lawlz? because i believe a porpoise is an animal related to whales and dolphins. Not to mention that based on that spelling error, this character you cant stand is um, 10x as smart as you. and i'll call any fucking show i want stupid thx.
just so you know, i often misspell words for mild (very mild) comedic value

You just made yourself look like a complete dumbass for no raisin.

Go Up