July 04, 2024, 01:50:12 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fapjack

Started by Nyerp, August 15, 2008, 05:40:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

laskfn

coming from the person who mispelles words on purpose becasue they think its funny, oh im completely sure im the dumbass in this equation...oh sorry, should i have put something like equator to be funny and witty like yerself?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 09:11:02 PM
coming from the person who mispelles words on purpose becasue they think its funny, oh im completely sure im the dumbass in this equation...oh sorry, should i have put something like equator to be funny and witty like yerself?
I'm not even attempting to argue, but I love how you keep carrying this on because you're only making yourself look stupider.

ps. my grammar is flawless
pps. flapjack is an okay show; death note is dumbass weeaboo shit that doesn't compare to good animus like cowboy bebop and lupin iii

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

laskfn

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 09:12:45 PM
I'm not even attempting to argue, but I love how you keep carrying this on because you're only making yourself look stupider.

ps. my grammar is flawless
pps. flapjack is an okay show; death note is dumbass weeaboo shit that doesn't compare to good animus like cowboy bebop and lupin iii

cowboy bebob? wtf some gay anime from circa when i was born? wow.....not really

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 09:14:33 PM
lol

Cowboy Bebop is manlier than you could ever hope to be.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

laskfn

just like your avatar huh?

Det in Fā™Æ Major

i think anime is for stupid shits and ugly boys with severe acne<3
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 15, 2008, 09:16:36 PM
i think anime is for stupid shits and ugly boys with severe acne<3
Which is why I don't watch it. spam;
Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 09:16:16 PM
just like your avatar huh?
oh wow man EPIC comeback epic

laskfn

i know right, i get a good one every once in a while, and umm how do you know this cowboy is so manly if you dont watch anime? something tells me he has a little bit of brokeback mt in him...just since its cowboys

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 09:21:00 PM
i know right, i get a good one every once in a while, and umm how do you know this cowboy is so manly if you dont watch anime? something tells me he has a little bit of brokeback mt in him...just since its cowboys
yeah, i like sliding my long, hard, black, aids-dripping cock down a cracker's ass while watching some cowboy bebop

shit im getting hard right now

laskfn

ew get the fuck away from me, i dont want aids thanks...or the clap...or herpes...or any other things thanks

Sam

Misadventures of Flapjack>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chowder

fuckign love it
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: LJTL on August 15, 2008, 09:14:33 PM

So, uh, you're 10? baddood;

laskfn

oh, my bad, from circa when i was 6

Geno

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on August 15, 2008, 09:26:11 PM
Misadventures of Flapjack>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chowder

fuckign love it
Nothing can beat chowder

i havent seen this show but Chowder is fucking awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

I really like Flapjack and Chowder. Two great cartoons. I like Chowder and the way they break the 4th wall so many times.

Go Up