September 23, 2024, 11:31:29 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have to admit

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 15, 2008, 03:21:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Wrench on August 15, 2008, 08:49:00 PM
I probably would talk to anyone here, but would only regularly talk to a few of you. Aubrey would be one of my main friends.
and speedy cam dont forget speedy cam

Houdini

I don't want to judge people based on their online personas. My actual personality is quite different from the personality I project on the internet, and I would guess that the same goes for many of you.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on August 15, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
I don't want to judge people based on their online personas. My actual personality is quite different from the personality I project on the internet, and I would guess that the same goes for many of you.
I'm quieter, but once I know a person, sadly, I'm no different.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 09:50:08 PM
I'm quieter, but once I know a person, sadly, I'm no different.
That's why I said "many" and not "all."

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on August 15, 2008, 07:37:08 PM
you guys wouldn't like me  :(
I'd like you, but I doubt you'd feel the same.

Himu

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Also, I'd like to meet Lawlz, I'd just be scared of bothering him. He seems like the type of person who's annoyed very easily. :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: TECTRON on August 15, 2008, 10:50:03 PM
Also, I'd like to meet Lawlz, I'd just be scared of bothering him. He seems like the type of person who's annoyed very easily. :'(
i am if i'm ever greeted with "hey," "what's your name," "what's up," "how are you," etc.

If a person first talks to me by asking a question like, "Hey, do you have ms. aksdgksg? Do you know what the homework was?", I don't mind if they then carry that out to a true conversation.

if i'm being asked for actual information, i'm fine. if you simply want to greet me or annoy me, i'll get pissed and hate you forever.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 10:53:14 PM
i am if i'm ever greeted with "hey," "what's your name," "what's up," "how are you," etc.
What if someone is just trying to be friendly or start a conversation?

"Hi Ronal-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHERFUCKING DOUCHEBAG JESUS GO EAT A DICK RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR"

Andrew1911

damn lawlz is a badasssssssssss

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 15, 2008, 11:30:49 PM
damn lawlz is a badasssssssssss
hitting on thirteen year old girls is so badass  baddood;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on August 15, 2008, 11:32:21 PM
hitting on thirteen year old girls is so badass  baddood;

you are missing the big picture here houdini

lawlz is rebelling against our close minded views by being such a badassssssssss

you are a fool to question his level of badassssssssssssssery

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 15, 2008, 11:36:18 PM
you are missing the big picture here houdini

lawlz is rebelling against our close minded views by being such a badassssssssss

you are a fool to question his level of badassssssssssssssery
he's changing the world one dead baby joke at a time  baddood;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on August 15, 2008, 11:40:07 PM
he's changing the world one dead retard baby who should be dead because it's a fucking retard and wouldn't be worthwhile so let's kill it kk at a time  baddood;

fixed

Go Up