September 23, 2024, 09:32:18 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have to admit

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 15, 2008, 03:21:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on August 15, 2008, 05:47:28 PM
I wouldn't talk to any of you also. I don't talk to anybody, anyway. I'm too shy ;-;
I'd probably never approach you because I'd assume you'd be like me and just not want to be bothered.

nothing pisses me off more than a person that keeps saying "WHAT'S UP?"

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Dullahan

Quote from: Clair on August 15, 2008, 05:53:27 PM
baddood; Why do we even talk here then?
I'd talk to you, Rae. ^_^

Seeing as how only a select few of you know what I look like, I doubt you'd even recognize me if you saw me. I'm sure most of the people who DO know what I look like wouldn't care about me either. If I saw you in a mall (let's say), I would probably just walk passed you and not even acknowledge you. You'd be lucky if I gave you a kind little nod.

Claquesous

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 05:55:43 PM
I'd probably never approach you because I'd assume you'd be like me and just not want to be bothered.

nothing pisses me off more than a person that keeps saying "WHAT'S UP?"

I could care less if people talked to me or not. It'd be nice if they did, but I don't really care. I'll be talking to you in October, though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on August 15, 2008, 06:05:06 PM
I could care less if people talked to me or not. It'd be nice if they did, but I don't really care. I'll be talking to you in October, though.
Yes.

i wouldn't mind meeting a few people here, but if i hadn't "met" them on the internet first, i wouldn't even look at them and i suppose it's a problem

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

Quote from: Slum Shady on August 15, 2008, 06:00:46 PM
I'd talk to you, Rae. ^_^

Seeing as how only a select few of you know what I look like, I doubt you'd even recognize me if you saw me. I'm sure most of the people who DO know what I look like wouldn't care about me either. If I saw you in a mall (let's say), I would probably just walk passed you and not even acknowledge you. You'd be lucky if I gave you a kind little nod.

I'd talk to you too. I know you right away. Cause you are that handsome.   :3

YPrrrr

Uh, thanks for the sentiment.

I'm friends with all kinds of people, so really if I lived like in the same town as any of you, our meeting and hanging out might be an actual possibility

The spy who loves you

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 15, 2008, 05:50:15 PM
I would talk to some of you like TEC, FMG, ME86, W4W1 and users that are avarage and aren't older.
Thanks for mentioning me.

famy

i might talk to some of you guys to be friendly but i would probably not like you

Dullahan

Quote from: Clair on August 15, 2008, 06:54:36 PM
I'd talk to you too. I know you right away. Cause you are that handsome.   :3
omg thanks powerofone;

FAMY2

Quote from: not famy on August 15, 2008, 07:21:10 PM
i might talk to some of you guys to be friendly but i would probably not like you

Glad I am not a guy.   baddood;

famy

The spy who loves you

Quote from: not famy on August 15, 2008, 07:29:42 PM
oh i would never like you
Rae's cooler than you could ever be.

Dullahan

famy

YPrrrr

Go Up