September 23, 2024, 11:33:00 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have to admit

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 15, 2008, 03:21:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Samus Aran

I'm actually pretty friendly in real life and I'm not a damned elitist, so I'll talk to generally anyone as long as they're not assholes.

Pretty sure I'd have no problem talking to most of you.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 15, 2008, 04:04:16 PM
I'm actually pretty friendly in real life and I'm not a damned elitist, so I'll talk to generally anyone as long as they're not assholes.

Pretty sure I'd have no problem talking to most of you.
Would you play rock em sock em boppers with me? ^ _______________ ^

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cammykins on August 15, 2008, 04:07:45 PM
Would you play rock em sock em boppers with me? ^ _______________ ^

yes because sock em boppers are awesome

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 15, 2008, 04:08:34 PM
yes because sock em boppers are awesome
I busted my mouth playing with my cousin playing those. :|

I was kicking my cousins ass and then my great uncle something was like "nigga you gone let him hit you like that?"

and then the kid winds up and NAILS me right in the chin so hard I fall over and land on my mouth. :(

I was bleeding so much, and my pride was hurt.;-;

The artist formally known

i hate every last one of you.

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Nyerp

Quote from: reefer on August 15, 2008, 04:16:17 PM
i hate every last one of you.

reaper you are balls-to-the-walls extreme

The artist formally known

Quote from: Ezlo on August 15, 2008, 04:18:06 PM
shut up girly girl
no you shut up, all you do is go here and post shit about shit i dont care about. enough is enough.

CutLess

i hardly talk in real life

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on August 15, 2008, 04:19:08 PM
no you shut up, all you do is go here and post shit about shit i dont care about. enough is enough.
i'm going to pretend you're serious and agree 100%

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on August 15, 2008, 03:38:30 PM
I'd actually probably end up talking to a good number of you

I'm kinda talkative when it comes to school, and I've probably talked to everybody in my grade at the very least (about 400 kids) at least once individually.

I dunno if I'd be friends with many of you, but I'd probably have at least attempted conversation with most of you, especially the nerdier set.
phone call

now
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Claquesous

I wouldn't talk to any of you also. I don't talk to anybody, anyway. I'm too shy ;-;

FAMY2

baddood; Why do we even talk here then?

Go Up