September 24, 2024, 07:32:10 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ways your parents screwed up your life

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 15, 2008, 01:15:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

My mother stood with me at the bus stop up until mid 8th grade when I stopped riding the bus

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

My dad did that until the 6th grade but when I got on the bus they were like 'cool dad' and i was like  :(

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on August 15, 2008, 01:17:13 PM
My dad did that until the 6th grade but when I got on the bus they were like 'cool dad' and i was like  :(
my friends were always like 'lol whos that man at the bus stop' and i was like 'lol thats my mom'

That one girl on my bus was hot and would sometimes rub my legs right around my penus

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

-they lock me in the house for several days until i become dizzy and nauseous from severe boredom and usually think i'm just being weird and crying for attention
-my dad used to hurt me severely emotionally and did not realize it and always questions why i don't talk to him
kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

My parents didn't screw up my life at all, as far as I know. Alienating myself from my dad seems to have had no negative consequences, and my mom's been pretty much perfect my whole life.

Well, maybe moving to Minnesota was a bad thing, but then, if I never had moved to Minnesota there's a lot of things I wouldn't have, like most of my friends.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky on August 15, 2008, 01:21:41 PM
-they lock me in the house for several days until i become dizzy and nauseous from severe boredom and usually think i'm just being weird and crying for attention
-my dad used to hurt me severely emotionally and did not realize it and always questions why i don't talk to him

Quit crying, bitch

c mongoloid and i are the ones with real problems

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2008, 01:23:15 PM
Quit crying, bitch

c mongoloid and i are the ones with real problems
you're just a freak that wants to clean his arteries with pipe cleaners <3
and c mongoloid only has issues with his penis and people that go after it
kewns are smelly

Meyer Lansky

My parents have never done anything to "screw up" my life. And if they had, I still would not place blame on them for any effect it may have had on me because no one controls my life and the path it takes but me.

Classic

Daddy

they were overprotective: except protecting me from them. I'd rather not discuss it in detail. :(

Pyrate

A couple of years ago we moved 2,000 miles away, but my parents changed their minds and moved back eight months later. So I lost contact with my old friends and I never see them anymore.

mariofreak

sent me to private school for a good five years.

didn't really screw me up but when i went to public school for the first time, it was extremely strange. but now i'm the stereotypical public school kid so oh well.

Feynman

Go Up