Do you have any skills or talents that don't involve computers and video games?

Started by Samus Aran, August 10, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: steal on August 12, 2008, 12:38:58 AM
goddamn those 2 arguing about who's better at drums or whatever a few pages back are fucking idiots

i bet none of you can even do blast beats :|
I'm just waiting for Mippo to post a video of him drumming so I can see if he's any good or if he's just full of shit.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Houdini on August 12, 2008, 07:48:41 PM
I'm just waiting for Mippo to post a video of him drumming so I can see if he's any good or if he's just full of shit.

he won't, don't hold your breath.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Houdini

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 12, 2008, 07:52:09 PM
he won't, don't hold your breath.
I know, but he brags so much about how good he is at drumline that he has to be terrible at it.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Houdini on August 12, 2008, 07:54:01 PM
I know, but he brags so much about how good he is at drumline that he has to be terrible at it.

exactly. and he talks like he's a senior and has had years of experience - he's a freshman this year, which means he's had like two weeks tops of drumline. he's a stupid little shit.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Houdini

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 12, 2008, 07:55:44 PM
exactly. and he talks like he's a senior and has had years of experience - he's a freshman this year, which means he's had like two weeks tops of drumline. he's a stupid little shit.
He's just a freshman? I thought he was just a sophomore. Still, even if he had been on drumline before, he'd still be retarded because no one gives a shit about drumline.

Classic

Quote from: Houdini on August 12, 2008, 07:58:02 PM
He's just a freshman? I thought he was just a sophomore. Still, even if he had been on drumline before, he'd still be retarded because no one gives a shit about drumline.

It's all about the low-brass. thumbup;

Kalahari Inkantation

Houdini

Also, he assumed I had no musical experience, when in reality I've been playing music since 2nd grade.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Houdini on August 12, 2008, 08:01:01 PM
Also, he assumed I had no musical experience, when in reality I've been playing music since 2nd grade.

FUCKING SAME. he's one of those people who's like "if i don't have any musical talent, nobody does" kind of fag. and then he said choir was easy. i lol'd. reading choral music is 943204204209 times harder, you're really fucked if you can't play piano.

Skylark

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 12, 2008, 08:03:07 PM
FUCKING SAME. he's one of those people who's like "if i don't have any musical talent, nobody does" kind of fag. and then he said choir was easy. i lol'd. reading choral music is 943204204209 times harder, you're really fucked if you can't play piano.

I HATE when people say that reading choral music is easy....
the book of right on

Classic

Quote from: TECTRON on August 12, 2008, 07:59:42 PM
Agreed, fellow trombonist. thumbup;

For some reason, Trombonists always get along. When other bands meet, the first to make friends are the trombones.

I guess the internet is the same. thumbup;

Quote from: skylark-e on August 12, 2008, 08:03:52 PM
I HATE when people say that reading choral music is easy....

It depends on the piece.

YPrrrr

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on August 12, 2008, 08:04:38 PM
For some reason, Trombonists always get along. When other bands meet, the first to make friends are the trombones.

I guess the internet is the same. thumbup;
They're also the first to get run over on the football field.

Skylark

of course it does... just like anything else, correct?
same thing can be said for music of any instrument... it depends on the piece.
the book of right on

Houdini

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 12, 2008, 08:03:07 PM
Has he actually tried choir? How would he know?  befuddlement

Classic

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 12, 2008, 08:05:17 PM
They're also the first to get run over on the football field.

Leave it to the jock to mention that. argh;

Quote from: skylark-e on August 12, 2008, 08:05:45 PM
of course it does... just like anything else, correct?
same thing can be said for music of any instrument... it depends on the piece.

Let's just agree Mippo is full of shit. <3

Go Up