Do you have any skills or talents that don't involve computers and video games?

Started by Samus Aran, August 10, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Lozal

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 12, 2008, 09:27:38 PM
useful in Scandinavia meaty cocks
Actually, my lifelong dream has been to be a famous keyboardist in a Scandinavian metal band but really it's obvious that that won't ever happen because I'm neither Scandinavian nor talented enough.  >.<
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Houdini

The spy who loves you

Himu

Nyerp

Quote from: Cammykins on August 12, 2008, 10:14:46 PM
hey i can do that too does this make my post interesting and witty

When will you learn to shut the fuck up? You're like me when I tried to be a forum vigilante or whatever and bashed everybody, except you're just a fucking annoying minimod. Go find something better to do, faggot.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2008, 12:38:55 PM
When will you learn to shut the fuck up? You're like me when I tried to be a forum vigilante or whatever and bashed everybody, except you're just a fucking annoying minimod. Go find something better to do, faggot.
since when the hell did i minimod

And I don't bash everyone.

laskfn

BAHAHAHAHAH

Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2008, 12:38:55 PM

AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THAT WAS RIDICULUS!

ps mippo has no talentz...other than failin!

The spy who loves you

Quote from: LJTL on August 13, 2008, 01:59:24 PM
BAHAHAHAHAH

ps mippo has no talentz...other than failin!
yeah nyerp is silly

Nyerp

Quote from: Cammykins on August 13, 2008, 01:27:54 PM
since when the hell did i minimod

since you started making stupid sarcastic comments to posts that aren't bad

Quote from: LJTL on August 13, 2008, 01:59:24 PM
BAHAHAHAHAH

shut the fuck up

Quote from: Cammykins on August 13, 2008, 02:08:13 PM
yeah nyerp is silly

you're retarded

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2008, 02:11:37 PM
since you started making making stupid sarcastic comments to posts that aren't bad

so that means im trying to enforce rules and get the general community to obey rules like a mini mod

You're such a fucking idiot nyerp.

Nyerp

Quote from: Cammykins on August 13, 2008, 02:18:09 PM
so that means im trying to enforce rules and get the general community to obey rules like a mini mod

something like that, and it's really annoying

it proves you are a retard since you keep doing it even though nobody gives a fuck or listens to you when you do it

all you want is the attention

superclucky

Quote from: Nyerp on August 13, 2008, 02:20:58 PM
something like that, and it's really annoying

it proves you are a retard since you keep doing it even though nobody gives a fuck or listens to you when you do it

all you want is the attention
nyerp do you want my attention
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up