Do you have any skills or talents that don't involve computers and video games?

Started by Samus Aran, August 10, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

show me a video of det balancing a tablespoon on the tip of her nose

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Silent Rob on August 11, 2008, 06:48:49 PM
Show me a video of you playing snare drum.

i knew you couldn't be original.  :(

Quote from: Cammykins on August 11, 2008, 06:49:36 PM
show me a video of det balancing a tablespoon on the tip of her nose

what am i, a vampire? ^__________^
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 11, 2008, 06:40:45 PM
I'm in the highest women's chorus at my school for your information. You see, I can take my musical talent wherever I go, while you would look even more of a loser if you did.

Oh god, me too.  befuddlement I forgot I could sing.

I've sung in Carnegie Hall, St. patrick's Cathedral, St. Michael's Cathedral, Woolsey hall, and a good handfull of other very prestigious places. I actually have CD's from my school, if anyone wishes to hear our work; we're pretty good.  O_0 We're good enough that our gigs actually make cash for the students. I made about $600 last year, though all the funds went to my Ireland trip.

Also, I forgot to add before, I'm a pretty amazing dancer when I want to be. Which is almost never. I only really like dancing to heavy raving music. But I'm oretty good as far as short white girls dancing go.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: Silent Rob on August 11, 2008, 06:46:24 PM
Didn't you hear? Drumline is for "pussies who can't drum."

Just drop it and quit giving Det a reason to give you a hard time. You're just falling for the bait. doodthing;

hotlikesauce.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 11, 2008, 06:52:52 PM
Just drop it and quit giving Det a reason to give you a hard time. You're just falling for the bait. doodthing;

fine.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on August 11, 2008, 06:51:21 PM
Oh god, me too.  befuddlement I forgot I could sing.

I've sung in Carnegie Hall, St. patrick's Cathedral, St. Michael's Cathedral, Woolsey hall, and a good handfull of other very prestigious places. I actually have CD's from my school, if anyone wishes to hear our work; we're pretty good.  O_0 We're good enough that our gigs actually make cash for the students. I made about $600 last year, though all the funds went to my Ireland trip.

Also, I forgot to add before, I'm a pretty amazing dancer when I want to be. Which is almost never. I only really like dancing to heavy raving music. But I'm oretty good as far as short white girls dancing go.

My director from last year (he retired after this past year) has won three world titles as a choir director, and my choir just went to Italy to sing for the Pope by personal invitation from him. ^_______________^

Quote from: Silent Rob on August 11, 2008, 06:53:01 PM
I knew you couldn't live up to your own standards.

i can't live up to my own standards? what are my standards kevin? and why the hell do you claim you know me so well?
you don't know shit about me. and shut the fuck up, like kaz said. :]
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 11, 2008, 06:55:12 PM
My director from last year (he retired after this past year) has won three world titles as a choir director, and my choir just went to Italy to sing for the Pope by personal invitation from him. ^_______________^

My choir sang for the last pope, who was better in everyway imaginable. ^______________^

they were actually in italy and didn't even plan to see the pope, but the pope asked them to perform at that sunday mass upon meeting my director.

My director hasn't won all too much, but she deserves way way way more. Except I think she is a little greedy.

By the way, no offense, but your signature bugs me because I can't stand Wicked. >.> I've never seen it, nor do I plan to, but the music pisses me off beyond compare.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 11, 2008, 06:55:12 PM
i can't live up to my own standards? what are my standards kevin? and why the hell do you claim you know me so well?
you don't know shit about me. and shut the fuck up, like kaz said. :]

Because I'm the only one to have done that? You're a fucking retard.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Silent Rob on August 11, 2008, 07:00:45 PM
Because I'm the only one to have done that? You're a fucking retard.

you're the what? WHY CAN YOU NEVER MAKE FUCKING SENSE WHEN YOU TYPE? are you special ed or what? like honestly what grade are you in? i was a sophomore when i was fourteen and i could type a shitload better than you.

The spy who loves you

Mippo, you're making yourself look like more and more of a dumbass by continuing.

she won get over it now shut up

Det in F♯ Major

Wrench

My handwriting is beautiful. I'm quite athletic and am really good at football and basketball.

Pele

Go Up