Do you have any skills or talents that don't involve computers and video games?

Started by Samus Aran, August 10, 2008, 10:25:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: TECTRON on August 11, 2008, 06:12:13 PM
i can play a mean trombone baddood;

i'm sorry that it's mean to you. you should try finding a nicer trombone. ^__________^
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Purloiner of Hares on August 11, 2008, 10:45:11 AM
I would like everyone to submit a "good writing" sample

I wrote a fanfiction about sheik once.  O_0

I'd post it, but I think it's lost in the abyss of the internet somewhere now. It was decent for a 8th graders work, I'd think. I'm actually prtty highly regarded for my writing in school, I was given a lovely award (i.e. a shiny piece of paper) for being the best english student in my grade. I actually really enjoy writing poetry and short stories. I'm just way too impatient to write anything longer than that.

As for drums, I played a set for thre years and then my aunt stole my set and so I haven't touched one for two years. Unless rock band counts.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 11, 2008, 06:02:31 PM
I'm not in fucking marching band you fag, it's for losers like you. Did I ever say that I'm currently in band?

Kevin, show us pictures of you in your adorable marching band hat. I bet you look really cute. ^______________^

Marching band is for fags? I guess that's what it takes to be fucking good. Drumline has helped me with every aspect of percussion.

No. Yet you claim to have some sort of musical talent. I'm guessing you're some poser who's trying to learn guitar. I would, but we're not wearing shakos. I'll be sure to smile when I post a video of me wiping your ass all over the floor during the show.

hotlikesauce.

hotlikesauce.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Silent Rob on August 11, 2008, 06:32:22 PM
Marching band is for fags? I guess that's what it takes to be fucking good. Drumline has helped me with every aspect of percussion.

No. Yet you claim to have some sort of musical talent. I'm guessing you're some poser who's trying to learn guitar. I would, but we're not wearing shakos. I'll be sure to smile when I post a video of me wiping your ass all over the floor during the show.

Wow, you are such a loser, you have the stupidest retorts I've ever seen. I'm in the highest women's chorus at my school for your information. You see, I can take my musical talent wherever I go, while you would look even more of a loser if you did. Oh, not to mention I've been playing the flute for five years. ^________________^

And you would wipe my ass for me? What the fuck?  O_0

And also, my school's drumline has a world record.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bel0i5bI2Lw[/youtube]

Hm, what about yours?

Quote from: Silent Rob on August 11, 2008, 06:37:01 PM
Dude. I could kick your ass with one fucking hand.

Hm, you suck AGAIN Kevin, because you can't kick with your hand(s). Sorry.  :(

Samus Aran

Shut up. Arguing over talents you can't even see? How retarded are you guys?

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 11, 2008, 06:40:45 PM
Wow, you are such a loser, you have the stupidest retorts I've ever seen. I'm in the highest women's chorus at my school for your information. You see, I can take my musical talent wherever I go, while you would look even more of a loser if you did. Oh, not to mention I've been playing the flute for five years.

Trying to be multi talented? I play Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, Baritone, and Piano. not to mention snare, drumset and class percussion.

^________________^

Chorus doesn't take half as much skill.

And you would wipe my ass for me? What the fuck?  O_0

I'd show you how much you actually do suck.

And also, my school's drumline has a world record.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bel0i5bI2Lw[/youtube]

Oh god. a Drumroll? I admit, 24 hours is a long time. But keeping a drumroll does not equal skill in any way.

Hm, what about yours?

We came in first or second in our past 8 competitions and we made it to the georgia dome for a competition 7 years ago.

Hm, you suck AGAIN Kevin, because you can't kick with your hand(s). Sorry.  :(

Trying to use your shitty sarcastic comments to avert my point doesn't make you right.

fucking retard.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 11, 2008, 06:42:08 PM
Shut up. Arguing over talents you can't even see? How retarded are you guys?

Didn't you hear? Drumline is for "pussies who can't drum."

Det in F♯ Major

Lawl, chorus doesn't take as much skill, hahahahahahahahaha. Show me a video of you singing then. ^_________________^

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 11, 2008, 06:46:57 PM
Lawl, chorus doesn't take as much skill, hahahahahahahahaha. Show me a video of you singing then. ^_________________^

Show me a video of you playing snare drum.

Go Up