September 28, 2024, 08:36:41 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hensa's love trouble thread.

Started by Hensa, August 08, 2008, 08:49:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kefka on August 08, 2008, 09:38:12 PM
You could shut the fuck up about it, that'd help.
No it wouldn't you dumbshit.

V

Quote from: Houdini on August 08, 2008, 09:43:57 PM
Kaz's girlfriend kissed a black dude but then got together with Kaz without telling him and now he's pissed.
Wait, what? Chelz, chelsea or whatever kissed someone else? ProtectedMember32 is Chelz, chelsea or whatever? Kaz hit that?

Whaaaa

Samus Aran

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:46:20 PM
Wait, what? Chelz, chelsea or whatever kissed someone else? ProtectedMember32 is Chelz, chelsea or whatever? Kaz hit that?

Whaaaa

ProtectedMember32 is Chelsea.

There was a period of time in our relationship where she and I were "fighting" a bit. Her friend Cameron came to visit her and was helping her through that time. They eventually kissed and Cameron took that as a clear opening to start a relationship, even though she didn't want one and the kiss was just a mistake.

He's angry because he found out that she and I were still together, as well as a few other things. He always thought he could take her from me, basically, and he's pissed because he feels cheated out of that.

V

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 09:49:28 PM

There was a period of time in our relationship where she and I were "fighting" a bit. Her friend Cameron came to visit her and was helping her through that time. They eventually kissed and Cameron took that as a clear opening to start a relationship, even though she didn't want one and the kiss was just a mistake.

He's angry because he found out that she and I were still together, as well as a few other things. He always thought he could take her from me, basically, and he's pissed because he feels cheated out of that.

Ok.

So. This whole time ProtectedMember32 was Chelsea, your girlfriend? And your girlfriend kissed another dude?

Wow. Boyah never ceases to entertain.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 09:49:28 PM

the fact that he has the same name as me makes this kinda trippy

Nyerp

lol i guess i shouldn't have commented on her vids oops

Houdini

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:46:20 PM

Whaaaa
Beats the hell out of me. I'm still confused about the ProtectedMember32h=Chelz thing.

Kalahari Inkantation

August 08, 2008, 10:59:05 PM #97 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:27:31 PM by Tectrinket
LOOOOL

Geno

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:53:54 PM
Ok.

So. This whole time ProtectedMember32 was Chelsea, your girlfriend? And your girlfriend kissed another dude?

Wow. Boyah never ceases to entertain.
Why are some people just learning this  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

famy

August 08, 2008, 11:41:02 PM #99 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:28:02 PM by Tectrinket
I'm sure the reason Chelsea's parents don't like black people isn't because they think they're Civil Rights activists.

one of those" thug life" guys, maybe
goonish

Paul

I've had plenty of love issues but I wouldn't consider them "actual love" I've never cheated on a girl because I felt that I if I had enough respect for them, to date them, I wouldn't disrespect her like that. But there we're never time when the girl did it to me either. But I've also been in relationships and I was tempted to cheat. This happens to me all the time. :(

Paul

Quote from: Vostroya on August 09, 2008, 12:39:03 AM
The thing here is that all parties involved in this love triangle need to cease the politics and do more lovin'.

aren't you like 14?

sixteen, but I've been in a lot of relationships.

Daddy

Quote from: not famy on August 08, 2008, 11:41:02 PM
I'm sure the reason Chelsea's parents don't like black people isn't because they think they're Civil Rights activists.
I lol'd hard.

Selkie

Quote from: Houdini on August 08, 2008, 09:24:28 PM
Have you tried talking to said girls and getting to know them?

No, I really should.

I'm just worried about humiliating myself by fucking something up

Trini

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 09, 2008, 08:02:08 AM
No, I really should.

I'm just worried about humiliating myself by fucking something up

But then you'll learn from your mistakes and there will be others. Don't stress it.
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up