September 28, 2024, 08:31:36 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hensa's love trouble thread.

Started by Hensa, August 08, 2008, 08:49:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Spunky on August 08, 2008, 06:04:54 PM
Sorrry.  Just explain to him that you worked everything out with kaz or something.

One of my friends has two boyfriends.  Or as she calls them: a boyfriend, and a "friend with benefits". goonish
I wonder how long she could keep it up because she doesn't want to choose one.
What a slut.goonish

Hiro

Quote from: Spunky on August 08, 2008, 06:04:54 PM
Sorrry.  Just explain to him that you worked everything out with kaz or something.

One of my friends has two boyfriends.  Or as she calls them: a boyfriend, and a "friend with benefits". goonish
I wonder how long she could keep it up because she doesn't want to choose one.
Or as most call them: a slut

dammit cam argh;

Socks

I think my fellow brothers have spoken on this quite well.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Socks on August 08, 2008, 08:17:42 PM
I think my fellow brothers have spoken on this quite well.
translation : Post count +1

Selkie

I don't have those problems because I am never in relationships to begin with lol

but yea, I have love problems.

The biggest one probably being the fact that I never really know whether or not a girl is interested in me, and the simplest little look one gives me often makes me fall completely in love with them.

ahhh

Houdini

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 08, 2008, 09:13:55 PM
I don't have those problems because I am never in relationships to begin with lol

but yea, I have love problems.

The biggest one probably being the fact that I never really know whether or not a girl is interested in me, and the simplest little look one gives me often makes me fall completely in love with them.

ahhh
Have you tried talking to said girls and getting to know them?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Vostroya on August 08, 2008, 01:08:01 PM
maybe ProtectedMember32 did wrong by not telling him...
and lying to him, and leading him on...

the guy's obviously not going to be very willing to be friends with her after all that... he really has the right to be silent until he feels up to dealing with the situation

The spy who loves you

I feel really bad for Cameron, poor guy. :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cammykins on August 08, 2008, 09:26:41 PM
I feel really bad for Cameron, poor guy. :(

I don't, considering what an asshole he's been about the whole ordeal, what with getting his friends to spam insults on Chelsea's youtube videos and calling her saying he'd never talk to her again and stuff like that.

Besides, he tried to get with her even though he knew she was with me. That's a line you don't cross. Both Chels and Cam have made mistakes in this ordeal, but he's the only one that's been hateful about it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 09:33:50 PM
I don't, considering what an asshole he's been about the whole ordeal, what with getting his friends to spam insults on Chelsea's youtube videos and calling her saying he'd never talk to her again and stuff like that.

Besides, he tried to get with her even though he knew she was with me. That's a line you don't cross. Both Chels and Cam have made mistakes in this ordeal, but he's the only one that's been hateful about it.
Hooray internet relationships

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 09:33:50 PM

well i didnt know about all that

Commander Fuckass

You could shut the fuck up about it, that'd help.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

V

This thread bores me.

Maybe because I don't fully understand what's going on.

Someone give me a rundown. Quick though, I don't have much time.  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on August 08, 2008, 09:38:12 PM
You could shut the fuck up about it, that'd help.

Sometimes you even surpass GCF in being retarded. psyduck;

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 08, 2008, 09:35:07 PM
Hooray internet relationships

what about them

Drama is a relationship thing in general, and the internet doesn't change anything about it.

Houdini

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:39:28 PM
This thread bores me.

Maybe because I don't fully understand what's going on.

Someone give me a rundown. Quick though, I don't have much time.  baddood;
Kaz's girlfriend kissed a black dude but then got together with Kaz without telling him and now he's pissed.

Go Up