September 25, 2024, 05:24:45 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I must admit, the Half Blood Prince...

Started by Selkie, July 30, 2008, 01:09:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Looks pretty badass...

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wtq5kGmzs8E[/youtube]

It's obviously a huge departure from the colorful magical atmosphere of the other films...  O_0

Who knows, maybe my least favorite HP book will become my favorite HP movie  befuddlement

Hiro

Quote from: Selkie224 on July 30, 2008, 01:09:25 PM
Looks pretty badass...

It's obviously a huge departure from the colorful magical atmosphere of the other films...  O_0

Who knows, maybe my least favorite HP book will become my favorite HP movie  befuddlement
Yes it does

Yes it does

i don't really know what my least favorite book is, but 7 is my fav

just1more

Quote from: Hiro on July 30, 2008, 01:12:00 PM
Yes it does

Yes it does

i don't really know what my least favorite book is, but 7 is my fav

Yeah, 7 is my favorite too. I just finished reading it last week. I spent a mere 3 days reading it.  befuddlement

Hiro

Quote from: Red Lightning on July 30, 2008, 01:15:19 PM
Yeah, 7 is my favorite too. I just finished reading it last week. I spent a mere 3 days reading it.  befuddlement
I got it day it came out, and I also finished it in around 3 days.

Geno

Im sad to see that there are only going to be 3 more movies  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Selkie

My favorite book is undoubtedly The order of the Phoenix.

then Prisoner of Azkaban
then Deathly Hollows

Geno

Quote from: Selkie224 on July 30, 2008, 01:47:29 PM
My favorite book is undoubtedly The order of the Phoenix.

then Prisoner of Azkaban
then Deathly Hollows
I liked Deathly Hollows more than Prisoner of Azkaban
And yeah Order of the pheonix kicked arse.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

I fucking love Harry Potter.  baddood;

I just saw the trailer for the first time 5 minutes ago, for some reason.  befuddlement

I prefer the books, but I still try to make it to the movies' midnight releases. I'm in love with Rupert grint.  baddood;

I have the autograph of tom Salta, the composer for the music from the trailer for the second Harry Potter movie.  O_0 But I was in fucking Edinburgh and I DIDN'T GO TO THE ELEPHANT HOUSE. URGH.

furthermore, I want to rad all of the original books. I can't afford to rebuy them all from England though. ;-;

oh

and I love that little tune that they overuse in all the HP movies

It's my ringtone.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Andrew1911

It better be good but, with that awful director back for this and the last movie, it pisses me off. I want Cuaron back or get Del Toro. Argh.

Geno

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on July 30, 2008, 02:25:59 PM
furthermore, I want to rad all of the original books. I can't afford to rebuy them all from England though. ;-;
If you havent read the books gtfo

Hiro

Why would you want the british ones, they just have a different cover...

Sam

Quote from: Hiro on July 30, 2008, 02:57:34 PM
Why would you want the british ones, they just have a different cover...

wrong

Sam

July 30, 2008, 03:06:51 PM #13 Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 03:10:58 PM by Samwise Gamgee
Quote from: Geno on July 30, 2008, 02:41:28 PM
If you havent read the books gtfo

...what the fuck are you talking about? Of course I've read them. The american versions. I want to read the originals.

For some reason everyone appears to be oblivious to the fact that the books were altered for the American market.

I'm a bigger HP fan than all of you, so stfu before I get violent.  baddood;

Hell, even look at the difference from the original:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

notice anything? (other than the illustration)

Hiro

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on July 30, 2008, 03:06:51 PM
...what the fuck are you talking about? Of course I've read them. The american versions. I want to read the originals.

For some reason everyone appears to be oblivious to the fact that the books were altered for the American market.

I'm a bigger HP fan than all of you, so stfu before I get violent.  baddood;
I just looked at it and the only difference is british slang and they cut out more than the US version

Go Up