September 12, 2024, 12:39:15 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NOW HIRING: Super Sayains

Started by Geno, June 27, 2008, 07:01:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

June 27, 2008, 07:01:19 PM Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 11:58:03 PM by Gotenks
Positions available:
Goku
Gohan
Goten
Vegeta Taken by Haunted
Trunks Taken by Wrench
Yamcha
Krillin
Tien
Chiaotzu
Yajirobe
Uub
Hercule
Super Vegito Taken by Cam
And whoever else you wanna be

and Mr. Popo is also available if you feel like being apart of the group but do not want a huge part in it.

Requirements:

Must use a Dragon Ball Z avatar depicting their chosen character
Must have either their display title or their custom title as the name of their character
Dedication to be a Super Sayain
moderate activity level
A signature small picture of Mr. Popo is required in the signature of the person who decides to be her since they do not want a huge part in the organization

To Join the Super Sayains, you must apply here or by PMing a current member (currently me)
Please no spam posts or flaming this thread, thank you.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

This shit if fucking retarded.

KonohaShinobi

V

KonohaShinobi

Socks

Himu

As tempting as this is, no thanks.

V

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:07:31 PM
Oh fuck this group.

I'm not changing my name or anything to "Goten," I just wanted to say that he's my favorite character out of the whole DBZ series.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: V on June 27, 2008, 07:09:31 PM
I'm not changing my name or anything to "Goten," I just wanted to say that he's my favorite character out of the whole DBZ series.

Support SMS!

V

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:10:04 PM
Support SMS!
Venus is my favorite planet and you don't have a "Sailor Venus."  akudood;

Lozal

As I said in the other thread, I'm one half of Laurami and am staying that until GCD comes back and we decide to do something else retarded.  powerofone;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: V on June 27, 2008, 07:11:28 PM
Venus is my favorite planet and you don't have a "Sailor Venus."  akudood;

Cam is Sailor Venus that is why it's not listed doodella;

V

Go Up