September 12, 2024, 12:36:29 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NOW HIRING: Super Sayains

Started by Geno, June 27, 2008, 07:01:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

DO IT

UNLEASH YOUR POWER

DO IT NOW GOHAN

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hiro

Lots of them aren't even Sayan.  doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro! on June 27, 2008, 07:52:36 PM
Lots of them aren't even Sayan.  doodthing;

Yeah, I was about to ask why Krillin was listed. And Yamcha, and Tien, and..well I could go on for hours.
SMS IS ACCURATE

Wrench

I would love to be Trunks. If accepted, I will change my name and avatar.

Geno

Quote from: Hammurai on June 27, 2008, 08:19:39 PM
Go ahead thumbup;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Hammurai on June 27, 2008, 08:19:39 PM
Bye Bye Hammurai.

:(

Wrench

Hiro

Quote from: Trunks on June 27, 2008, 08:49:50 PM
Might go back to it. I really like the name.Done.
Distorted picture is distored.

Full Metal Ryder

I want to be Gogeta or Vegito.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I call SS4 Gogeta, I have an imported action figure of him spam;

Geno

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

Geno

Placebo Headwound

People still give a fuck about DBZ?

Go Up