September 28, 2024, 04:19:31 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay, seriously guys... Masquerade ;-;

Started by Sam, June 27, 2008, 02:13:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Hooded Crow on June 27, 2008, 02:52:02 PM
Holy Diver, you're the star of the masquerade.
No need to look so afraid.
lol yeah

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 02:52:20 PM
FMA is among the overdone cosplays that I will try to avoid for the next 10 years. FMA is actually my favorite anime by far, not that I watch much, but there are just SOO many fma cosplayers, especially winry, ed, and Hughs.

That's also why I avoid Naruto and Death Note.
be the daicon girl, you look more like her anyways

DAICON ;-;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 02:47:56 PM
Well, quite honestly, the crowd at Connecticon will not be full of Kono's.  baddood;

They found that funny, and I found it funny. I agree that the  skit will more than likely suck with unrelated characters, unless I can think of something amazingly witty. But even if you think "skits suck in general", they really don't.. so don't blow off the idea of one just because you don't like it.

Lol.

They may have laughed a little pity chuckle, but did it win? I doubt it. The winners have related characters and material that works. the WoW skit, is getting old, Mario skits, old, dancing, old, some retarded fight, old. There is pretty much nothing that hasn't been done to death. Show me a skit that doesn't suck. I mean, really, doesn't suck. an award winning one.

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 27, 2008, 02:54:59 PM
Lol.

They may have laughed a little pity chuckle, but did it win? I doubt it. The winners have related characters and material that works. the WoW skit, is getting old, Mario skits, old, dancing, old, some retarded fight, old. There is pretty much nothing that hasn't been done to death. Show me a skit that doesn't suck. I mean, really, doesn't suck. an award winning one.

..I forget which, but that skit won either best in show or fan favorite.

I know the winner from 2006 of fan favorite was this:
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2uO8DjsXJpo[/youtube]

Here's another cool one I've seen, from Anime Boston in March:
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=REhW5CTAVdo[/youtube]

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Feynman

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 03:07:54 PM
..I forget which, but that skit won either best in show or fan favorite.

I know the winner from 2006 of fan favorite was this:

She's a horrible belly dancer.

Hiro

belly dancing sucked, duck hunt kicked ass

Hiro

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 03:07:54 PM
..I forget which, but that skit won either best in show or fan favorite

First one sucks, only won because she's pretty.

The second one, that is what I want to see more of, something slightly original if not just a compilation of old ideas.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Oh right, here was the "best skit" winner from Connecticon last year:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j47dpKHZ_yc[/youtube]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 06:07:01 PM
Oh right, here was the "best skit" winner from Connecticon last year:

:'(

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 06:41:57 PM
BE MISA  baddood;

Maybe at some point just for fun, but not at any con in the near future.

Geno

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 07:11:20 PM
Maybe at some point just for fun, but not at any con in the near future.
But Misa is so awesome.  :(

KonohaShinobi

Sam

Quote from: Gotenks on June 27, 2008, 07:11:48 PM
But Misa is so awesome.  :(
The only reason I'd do it is because I love her outfits and I LOVE singing Misa's song.

Go Up