October 01, 2024, 03:18:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP

Started by Geno, June 27, 2008, 01:44:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQw5DLWXVEs

I'm getting so fucking pissed. Why do they keep making these movies. They need to stop making these shitty movies and people need to stop seeing them.

They should just make a Scary Movie 5 already because those are actually pretty funny.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sync

Who the fuck thinks this is funny?

Pyrate

Lol Hannah Montana has a lot of albums lol

Nyerp

oh my god

if i wanted to watch a shitty disaster movie i'd watch final destination

KonohaShinobi

Isn't there a thread just like this on the arts board where this coincidentally belongs?

Chris (JayJay)

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE ^__^

Ezloﺕ

I'm sure the majority of my retarded friends will think this is the best movie ever.
:)

Trini

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 27, 2008, 10:14:49 AM
Isn't there a thread just like this on the arts board where this coincidentally belongs?

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,30223.0.html ; befuddlement

Quote from: Ezlo on June 27, 2008, 10:17:02 AM
I'm sure the majority of my retarded friends will think this is the best movie ever.

I'm sorry, Epic movie already stole that title, and will hold it forever and ever.
[CENTER][/center]

NOA_Haunted

Scary Movie and Scary Movie 2 were the only good ones the rest were just retarded.

FullmetalGanon

not another teen movie was pretty cook

Ezloﺕ

:)

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on June 27, 2008, 10:19:57 AM
not another teen movie was pretty cook

That move was 4 years earlier than this one and these movies were not yet cliche and annoying.

FullmetalGanon

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: CMW on June 27, 2008, 10:18:50 AM
Scary Movie and Scary Movie 2 were the only good ones the rest were just retarded.
I liked Scary Movie 3 and 4  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up