September 27, 2024, 02:37:28 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Boyah, Guess what I did tonight...

Started by Sam, June 26, 2008, 11:49:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Zooxanthellae on June 27, 2008, 07:56:30 AM
I look into Shika's eyes and I open my mouth wide just looking at his face I want to remove all my clothes and slop him him...but I can't. I look down and see that I unknowlingly removed his pants. shika grinned and I put myhands down his chest and I get down to his penis where I feel and grope the bulbous beauty of sexual pleasure. I look up at Shika. His jaw is open wide with ecstacy. I grin and then I put his big juicy penis inot my mouth...I swish my tounge around the sides and I push my head in and out as Shika's penis gets harder and harder! I look up at his face, he is about to cum, so i stop. The penis is very erect now and I slide my hands back up his chest. I looks shika in the eyes and I begin to place my tounge down his throat..he enjoys it, we soon entertwine tounges and then Shika forces me onto the bed! I groan for a momentt until my gasps are stopped by Shika's tounge. I rub my penis against his and soon enough Shika scream's out my name:"KONOOOOO!" His screams die out and are replaced by semen that has now covered the bed we laid in.

I should have saved it  doodella;

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 11:57:14 AM
... baddood;

You're not a whore :)

[spoiler]But if you were, you'd be my whore. :|[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

... baddood;

It really is pretty...slutty of you to try and do. I mean, I can understand that it's for fun but for christ's sake, play scrabble or something. Not write naughty things to make his penis fill with blood and his mind with dirty thoughts.

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 27, 2008, 11:58:50 AM
It really is pretty...slutty of you to try and do. I mean, I can understand that it's for fun but for christ's sake, play scrabble or something. Not write naughty things to make his penis fill with blood and his mind with dirty thoughts.
doodthing;

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 27, 2008, 11:58:50 AM

You guys just really don't understand our relationship. :P

We're rather vulgar all the time.  befuddlement

Full Metal Ryder

Sam.

How do you get a coon out of a cheesebox?

Meyer Lansky

... baddood;
It is.

What's next, "Oh, I was just seeing if I can make my friend cum so I sucked his dick. I don't think it worked, but I'm disappointed because I actually spent a long time giving him head."

It is what it is, regardless whatever history you have together or what you've done in the past because it's exactly that - history and in the past.

It's ho-ish behavior.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 12:00:44 PM
You guys just really don't understand our relationship. :P

We're rather vulgar all the time.  befuddlement

I sure as hell don't bring up random games like that. And if you guys are like that I can only imagine what you do when you get really bored, take  each other's clothe off with your teeth and see who can do it the fastest without fucking?

Hiro

Quote from: The Joker on June 27, 2008, 12:02:42 PM
It is.

What's next, "Oh, I was just seeing if I can make my friend cum so I sucked his dick. I don't think it worked, but I'm disappointed because I actually spent a long time giving him head."

It is what it is, regardless whatever history you have together or what you've done in the past because it's exactly that - history and in the past.

It's ho-ish behavior.
:D that was a little too far, but funny

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 27, 2008, 12:04:09 PM
I sure as hell don't bring up random games like that. And if you guys are like that I can only imagine what you do when you get really bored, take  each other's clothe off with your teeth and see who can do it the fastest without fucking?
badass..........badass

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Hiro! on June 27, 2008, 12:04:09 PM
:D that was a little too far, but funny

I think he hit the nail on the head.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: The Joker on June 27, 2008, 12:02:42 PM
It is.

It's ho-ish behavior.
[/quote
You are right, RTD.

Sam

Mkay, fine then, I'm a whore I guess.  huhdoodame;

KonohaShinobi

Go Up