September 27, 2024, 02:26:55 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Boyah, Guess what I did tonight...

Started by Sam, June 26, 2008, 11:49:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 12:13:53 AM
Yeah, I've decided I don't wanna post  mine. >.>;
It did work, but I'm afraid he'll actually use it as some sort of blackmail if I ever piss him off.

Example:

him: Can I have some of your snack
me: No
him: Do it or else I'll mail it to everyone

;-;

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Quote from: Cluckie on June 26, 2008, 11:56:14 PM
Oh god, I just want to say something but he won't let me.

Can I say it for you?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 26, 2008, 11:59:06 PM
The guy I was talking to is my best friend and we dated for almost a year...  it's not really whorish, especially considering it was just a story I wrote.

Who the hell would do this?

Chris (JayJay)

KonohaShinobi

I have also written a story to give boners.

Daddy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 27, 2008, 06:26:14 AM
I have also written a story to give boners.
I look into Shika's eyes and I open my mouth wide just looking at his face I want to remove all my clothes and slop him him...but I can't. I look down and see that I unknowlingly removed his pants. shika grinned and I put myhands down his chest and I get down to his penis where I feel and grope the bulbous beauty of sexual pleasure. I look up at Shika. His jaw is open wide with ecstacy. I grin and then I put his big juicy penis inot my mouth...I swish my tounge around the sides and I push my head in and out as Shika's penis gets harder and harder! I look up at his face, he is about to cum, so i stop. The penis is very erect now and I slide my hands back up his chest. I looks shika in the eyes and I begin to place my tounge down his throat..he enjoys it, we soon entertwine tounges and then Shika forces me onto the bed! I groan for a momentt until my gasps are stopped by Shika's tounge. I rub my penis against his and soon enough Shika scream's out my name:"KONOOOOO!" His screams die out and are replaced by semen that has now covered the bed we laid in.

Classic

I'm out of romance novels.  :(
Will you write me one, Sammie? :3

Sam

Quote from: Zooxanthellae on June 27, 2008, 12:18:09 AM
y

Because I re-read it and it's really dumb. >.>

Well, I guess that makes sense, considering I was laughing like a maniac while I was typing it.

But I'd rather save myself the embarassment.  doodella;

by the by, it did work. Mission accomplished.  doodella;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

LCK

don't worry sam, the story gave me a boner

Meyer Lansky

Hiro

Quote from: Sammie on June 27, 2008, 08:53:29 AM
Because I re-read it and it's really dumb. >.>

Well, I guess that makes sense, considering I was laughing like a maniac while I was typing it.

But I'd rather save myself the embarassment.  doodella;

by the by, it did work. Mission accomplished.  doodella;
Yeah, it was pretty funny. :P

Hiro

Go Up