September 25, 2024, 01:25:38 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Clair is 23 :/

Started by Boyager, June 23, 2008, 07:52:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

steal  
 mario583  
  Lalie
    JMV  
Hiro!  
  Socks  
The Oggmonster  
Yoseph   CutLess  
Sceptile  
  Nathan  
  KonohaShinobi  
 Clair
   The Joker  
some_person    
Trini  

These were the last people online when the accuser has posted, if you narrow it down it's obvious who it is.  Her age doesnt make her Rae anyway, so just shut up.

Boyager

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 08:18:31 PM
ALL FUCKING RIGHT. THIS IS WHY THE FUCK I NEVER GIVE OUT INFORMATION.

Not everyone goes to college. I do have a job. A very important one. At least to me. And it pays enough I don't have to live off anyone. But you will never know the details.

So go ahead and try to figure it all out to your satisfaction. There are people here who know me. But I sure as hell will be careful from now on. Why does it matter so much that you have to make a thread about it?

LOL guess away.  I have no need to impress any of you.

thumbup;

Boyager

Not everyone goes to college. I do have a job. A very important one. At least to me. And it pays enough I don't have to live off anyone. But you will never know the details.

So go ahead and try to figure it all out to your satisfaction. There are people here who know me. But I sure as hell will be careful from now on. Why does it matter so much that you have to make a thread about it?

Uh oh, we got her in rage mode. better be careful.

Socks

Well said Clair, sad but true.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:20:26 PM
  steal  
 mario583  
  Lalie
    JMV  
Hiro!  
  Socks  
The Oggmonster  
Yoseph   CutLess  
Sceptile  
  Nathan  
  KonohaShinobi  
 Clair
   The Joker  
some_person    
Trini  

These were the last people online when the accuser has posted, if you narrow it down it's obvious who it is.  Her age doesnt make her Rae anyway, so just shut up.
kono

Boyager

It's outrageous someone even posted this thread. Age shouldn't matter.

Daddy

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:20:26 PM
   steal 
  mario583 
   Lalie
     JMV 
Hiro! 
   Socks 
The Oggmonster 
Yoseph   CutLess 
Sceptile 
   Nathan 
   KonohaShinobi 
  Clair
    The Joker   
some_person   
Trini 

Very obvious to me. Thanks to the people who stood up for me. <3

Boyager

LOL  So you are saying you have not gone to college? Why? Do you plan on having the job of a janitor's worth? And don't give me that "Bill gates, blah blah and such were successful without going to college" bullshit. You need to work bitch! And this job of yours, lunch lady perhaps, is not too important since many schools allow them to serve themselves. Anyway, enough assuming, you must live alone to be able to waste so much time so I will cut it short: You are alone and need boyagers to keep you company. That is truly the sad thing. Not her age or anything, the fact that she needs to keep her shit closed so that no one else can be let in.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:25:49 PM
Very obvious to me. Thanks to the people who stood up for me. <3

Who is it?

Boyager

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:25:57 PM
LOL  So you are saying you have not gone to college? Why? Do you plan on having the job of a janitor's worth? And don't give me that "Bill gates, blah blah and such were successful without going to college" bullshit. You need to work bitch! And this job of yours, lunch lady perhaps, is not too important since many schools allow them to serve themselves. Anyway, enough assuming, you must live alone to be able to waste so much time so I will cut it short: You are alone and need boyagers to keep you company. That is truly the sad thing. Not her age or anything, the fact that she needs to keep her shit closed so that no one else can be let in.
You obviously were not loved as a child.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:26:52 PM
LOL. I'm coming to get you.  <3

Get his dick since it's the only thing you are good at or have the skills to do.

Daddy

Go Up