September 25, 2024, 01:28:50 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Clair is 23 :/

Started by Boyager, June 23, 2008, 07:52:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:00:12 PM
I'm not assuming, it's true. She's not 23, she only said so to look impressive.

Oh ok Miss. Cleo, how could anyone refute such astute logic.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:02:06 PM
doodthing; NOA_And was not 15. Who is this faggot?
I was being sarcastic. doodthing;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:01:35 PM
No one cares about you. And what the fuck does she do with her life if not in school? Prostitution?
Your post used her age and a statement about her being in school.  I was providing an example.

Boyager

Also, Socks is hoping that she really is 23, so he can fuck. And he doesn't want her to be ugly because he so damn shallow, so she'll be fully developed and ready for him. Socks can eat a dick.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:03:25 PM
Your post used her age and a statement about her being in school.  I was providing an example.

It's all about you, always about you

Socks

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:03:29 PM
Also, Socks is hoping that she really is 23, so he can fuck. And he doesn't want her to be ugly because he so damn shallow, so she'll be fully developed and ready for him. Socks can eat a dick.

Is this Kono? There are few members here which lack intelligence this much.

Boyager

The same applies to me.

Boyager

Quote from: Socks on June 23, 2008, 08:05:05 PM

No, it's not. And my statement was completely true.

Boyager

Wanting a fully developed woman doesn't make you shallow, it makes you not a pedophile

Boyager

Quote from: Socks on June 23, 2008, 08:05:05 PM
Kono accused Rae earlier of possibly being a male.  He could obviously be jumping her shit.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:05:13 PM
The same applies to me.

Hmm, thats a nice thing to admit JMV, I wonder if you will dump Clucky when she's old and gray and saggy.

Nate

You guys are all fucking idiots, grow up a little bit and realize that you can be older and get on a forum.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:06:54 PM
Kono accused Rae earlier of possibly being a male.  He could obviously be jumping her shit.

Whoa, whoa, I only did that because he said I had some fear because Blu turned out to be a male. I don't know what this shit is about.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 23, 2008, 08:06:39 PM
Wanting a fully developed woman doesn't make you shallow, it makes you not a pedophile

It's shallow as a puddle.

Boyager

Quote from: Nathan on June 23, 2008, 08:07:35 PM
You guys are all fucking idiots, grow up a little bit and realize that you can be older and get on a forum.
Nate wins

Go Up