Can anybody help...me? (Be very serious about this and my worst is said...)

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 22, 2008, 10:08:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

I fucked this poll up.

No.
4 (26.7%)
Yes.
4 (26.7%)
Maybe.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

6M69I69B9

I really...well what's been bothering for my whole life, which makes me sound so retarded and such a pathetic  person because everybody knows how to do this...but...

How do you make a friend? (Here's where everything starts.)

Even though lots of people say you don't need a friend to have fun in life, then what the fuck do you do when you have depression, is dependant, and have different views of what most people think about?

You see...I don't watch T.V., I don't listen to anything else, but Japanese Rock. I don't watch sports, I don't play videogames, I really can't compare to naybody or conect to anybody, since nobody is really depressed with the same problems as me... But wait, you don't have to connect to a person to make a friend, so what the fuck would you guys do if you don't have naything to connect to? Why is it, that I talk to people, but people don't go like "Hey, you wanna hangout this weekend?" and I would talk to this person a lot, to the point where we could connect to so many things in out personal lives, but then their other friends...come and then the person that I'm talking to, then I get in a position where I don't know what to do when they're talking about stuff i don't know about. In my school, there's so many people that have friends and know who's who and whenever the staff let's us do anything with our friends, I stay at a corner, just being depressed and comparing myself until I come with a solution that i'm too fucked up for this world.

So, again...how do you make a friend? So many people here have friends, I'm always clueless to what they're talking about, the jokes that I get and don't laugh at, and more.

But, now that I've shown you the worst of me, I think that sympathy will come over. Which is why, I wouldn't talk about my problems too much as this thread, until now. When I ask people for help, the challenge is over for me, when so many people have known to be having friends without any help.

God, I'm so pathetic.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

KonohaShinobi

KonohaShinobi

Best way to make a friend is to post on a Forum based off of a Video Game Forum

6M69I69B9

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 22, 2008, 10:08:52 PM
I can be your friend :3
Sorry for my most and vulgar language, but...

Did you read the whole fucking post?

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:10:34 PM
Sorry for my most and vulgar language, but...

Did you read the whole fucking post?

Yes it was like," BAWWW I HAVE NO FRIENDS BAWWW YOU GUYS HAVE FRIENDS BAWWW BAWWW BAWWW HOW IS IT SO EASY BAWWW I'M EMO AND SUICIDAL BECAUSE I'M RONERY! BAWWW!"

Hiro

The only thing you can do is try to make friends with everyone, do whatever you can

Full Metal Ryder

Well...It's kind of hard to give advice, it seems like you have people problems.

I suppose just being more out going would help.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 22, 2008, 10:12:34 PM
Yes it was like," BAWWW I HAVE NO FRIENDS BAWWW YOU GUYS HAVE FRIENDS BAWWW BAWWW BAWWW HOW IS IT SO EASY BAWWW I'M EMO AND SUICIDAL BECAUSE I'M RONERY! BAWWW!"
Ok, then why don't you help?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:13:54 PM
Ok, then why don't you help?

I did, I offered my companionship, and I had a sarcastic post giving advise.

KonohaShinobi

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Cameron on June 22, 2008, 10:13:44 PM
Well...It's kind of hard to give advice, it seems like you have people problems.

I suppose just being more out going would help.
Luckily for you, I can't ignore you because there's a malfunction in the forum's system. But, I've calmed down since I've made that rant to you, so sorry about that...

But so anyway, where the fuck would I start at? Maybe I would be wasting their time? I always feel like that way.

Go Up