Can anybody help...me? (Be very serious about this and my worst is said...)

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 22, 2008, 10:08:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

I fucked this poll up.

No.
4 (26.7%)
Yes.
4 (26.7%)
Maybe.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Cluckie on June 23, 2008, 05:29:50 AM
luls, like punching your wall or cracking your phone because of someone is totally normal.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on June 22, 2008, 11:17:00 PM
Well, as hard as you think it is to believe it, tough nuts, it's a fact, nearly everyone in high school is fucking miserable. Some are just better at hiding it and some are just to lesser extents than others, and some are simply too stupid to feel anything deep. This deep depressive pessimism is an extremely hard mindset to pull yourself out of and believe me, friends are the best remedy you can ever have. I hope I've been some sort of help to you.

am i inspiring y/n
Well, I'm not really shy but I've been having this problem for life...just where do I belong? I can never find somebody that is just like me, I don't see how people have converations for so long...I don't see how people could be looking at their cellphones for such a long time. I don't like America's music or any other country's music, but Japan's Rock Music. I don't watch T.V. I hate MTV (With a fucking passion.), it's rare for me to laugh, I hate watching sports (I'd rather play myself, than being taking the bait.), I hate Human's Society (Fucking morons.).

I can't see myself in the future...

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Hiro! on June 27, 2008, 12:59:59 PM
.... you bumped this  :(
Depressed again?
Go see Wall-E
If you really suggest this, then you seriously haven't read my new post.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

FAMY2

Everyone goes through periods of where do I belong.

I can have conversations for hours. It takes some practice. Be open to trying new things and new ideas. You don't have to like them.

Figure out a few interests you have and try to share them with people. Start small. Like on here. Everyone has something to offer society.

I never look for myself in the future. It never goes how it should anyways.

me003

Always speak your mind. Always say hi to everyone you know well as they pass you. Ask them what they're doing over the weekend, and maybe you'll get invited. Sometimes you have to invite yourself to get places, like "oh hay coo can i come."

Good luck man.

Or you could make one of these videos.
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Bm26wA5tQg[/youtube]
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 27, 2008, 01:10:57 PM
It never goes how it should anyways.

Actually it does, whether or not we like it is another matter altogether.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 06:26:47 PM
Actually it does, whether or not we like it is another matter altogether.

So you believe in fate?

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 27, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
So you believe in fate?

I believe that both my actions and those of others will have an affect on me that I cannot necessarily always control or desire. Whatever terms one wants to apply to that is their prerogative. I don't believe in luck either BTW.

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 06:47:37 PM
I believe that both my actions and those of others will have an affect on me that I cannot necessarily always control or desire. Whatever terms one wants to apply to that is their prerogative. I don't believe in luck either BTW.

Do you believe our choices can change the outcome?  Or was that determined beforehand?

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 27, 2008, 06:52:39 PM
Do you believe our choices can change the outcome?  Or was that determined beforehand?

Ah, the paradoxes. Hard to say since I'm divided on the topic, I've spent many many hours thinking about it and in the end always come back to where I began, at the question. I do believe that we can influence the outcome but to what degree and for what measure I do not know.

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 06:56:30 PM
Ah, the paradoxes. Hard to say since I'm divided on the topic, I've spent many many hours thinking about it and in the end always come back to where I began, at the question. I do believe that we can influence the outcome but to what degree and for what measure I do not know.

I think it may have all been decided before we were here. The general course of life. We can influence it to a small degree.

Quote from: V on June 27, 2008, 07:02:31 PM
Born alone, die alone.

I hope I do.

Go Up