September 28, 2024, 05:12:28 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Where you a mistake?

Started by Hiro, June 20, 2008, 07:41:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Daddy

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:44:51 PM
He's being a little cranky pants.  :3
No, Gloucester sucks. <3
It's one of those cities where people have a lot of money, are one of those tight communities, is highly racist(probably due to 97% of the city being white), and since everyone is close and won't snitch and they can afford it they have a drug problem.

Socks

Sounds like my kind of place.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:48:28 PM
Sounds like my kind of place.
In case you forgot, go back to the post that set the discussion off, and you'll see they're not that bright.  Also, the drug problem isn't with weed, but rather harder stuff.

superclucky

Quote from: WZI on June 20, 2008, 08:49:30 PM
In case you forgot, go back to the post that set the discussion off, and you'll see they're not that bright.  Also, the drug problem isn't with weed, but rather harder stuff.
Rich people with heroin and crack, OLD.
Also lul Gloucester describes some places in NJ. <3
kewns are smelly

Classic

Your grammar is a mistake.

Socks

What, they probably also have smart good looking rich white bitches and people who smoke weed. Plus everything else, seems like my kind of place.

Thyme

Not a mistake, just unexpected. befuddlement

Classic

superclucky

Quote from: WZI on June 20, 2008, 08:23:53 PM
That used to happen to me since my step-dad played(and still does) favoritism with my brother(well, half brother.  He's his son with my mom) so I never had a close feeling.  

We would go to the park and he'd spend more time with my brother and I'd feel alone.  :(
He did it last week on father's day.  I actually was at least thoughtful enough to buy him somethingââ,¬â€śmy brother didn'tââ,¬â€śbut he took my brother somewhere later in the day and left me alone at home. :'(
I never had a connection with my dad, he just feels like a stranger to me in the household.

Also I didn't buy him anything and he didn't know it was Father's Day lul.
kewns are smelly

wolflink64

No, but my sister DEFINITELY was.

Hiro

I shouldn't have made this thread. :(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on June 20, 2008, 07:42:43 PM
I am the bastard child of teen parents who had not yet graduated high school.  Yes.
lol

AND NO

But my parents always told me I was the worst kid ever and that they wanted to adopt a little girl because she'd be much better than I ever would be. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

I have no idea, though I'm probably not. doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Since I'm the third child out of four, I don't think I am.

Go Up