September 28, 2024, 07:19:13 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Where you a mistake?

Started by Hiro, June 20, 2008, 07:41:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ME86 on June 20, 2008, 08:22:49 PM
My dad doesn't even know how old I am. :'(

Wait, so you mean they do other things than just paternity tests?
Yes, but it's REALLY rare to find them go into a different topic other than having paternity tests/cheating confrontations.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:21:26 PM
Socks, if you've never watched the Maury Show/Jerry Springer/Montel Williams/Dr. Phil/ect. Then you would know that our country has a lot of retarded people.

Also, on the maury show, it always has paternity tests.
I know like two people from my family that got paternity tests. It was sads cry;
Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:19:38 PM
My dad is sometimes selfish but it's not his fault that he doesn't realize it.

My dad's personality is basically childish and selfish so I just forced myself to accept him how he is forever, since it's not his fault he's like that, and probably can't change it now since he matured into an adult. We even tried therapy with him and it had very little results that only lasted for a week because he forgets about it unless I yell at him.
kewns are smelly

Socks

I would never even consider a female with such a mind set as a life partner, I don't want some dumb bitch raising my kids.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:25:32 PM
My dad's personality is basically childish and selfish so I just forced myself to accept him how he is forever, since it's not his fault he's like that, and probably can't change it now since he matured into an adult. We even tried therapy with him and it had very little results that only lasted for a week because he forgets about it unless I yell at him.

I only heard you complain, but you never told me any story about you dad being like on what you complained.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:26:35 PM
I would never even consider a female with such a mind set as a life partner, I don't want some dumb bitch raising my kids.
Consider this as a fact that should always run throughout your minds when trying to find a life partner, guys.

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:27:02 PM
I only heard you complain, but you never told me any story about you dad being like on what you complained.
wuuut
rephrase; i'm tired :'(
kewns are smelly

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:29:56 PM
wuuut
rephrase; i'm tired :'(
You've always complained about your father being such a negative influence on you.

What has he done? Story of him being an idiot (If you please), please.

Socks

This makes me think of these bitches...

QuoteGLOUCESTER, Mass. (AP) â,” The girls showed up repeatedly at the high school health clinic, asking for pregnancy tests. But their reactions to the test results were puzzling: high-fives if they were expecting, long faces if they weren't.

The girls are all 16 or under, nearly all of them sophomores. The superintendent said they have been reluctant to identify the fathers, many of whom are older.

Link

They have issues and took it too far but this is how I expect to see my girl react when she find out.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:37:03 PM

They have issues and took it too far but this is how I expect to see my girl react when she find out.

Gloucester sucks.

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:32:31 PM
You've always complained about your father being such a negative influence on you.

What has he done? Story of him being an idiot (If you please), please.
He basically wasn't there when I needed him, AT ALL. (He was usually watching TV and made my mom go with me, like my 8th grade graduation ceremony and receiving awards for being a great student and doodoo)

He also used to depress us a lot by yelling and scaring us like he was going to hit us. He used to have anger issues. (At my old house he like toppled the fucking furniture and TV and broke my souvenirs ;_;)

He also tries very hard to manipulate everyone in my household to make my mom seem like she's the "bad" part of the family, even though its clearly him. It seems like it only works on my brother though, since he's young and gets spoiled by him with love and money. He also has a lot of money due to my mom looking at his bank account (He also has like, shit loads of drinking and driver tickets to pay lul) and won't even spend it on us. :'(

Currently right now his behavior is much more tolerable since he's more calm and nice.
kewns are smelly

6M69I69B9

Hah, I laughed.

Some of the many girls that go on he Maury Show.

Socks

Thanks for the factoid James.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:40:22 PM
He basically wasn't there when I needed him, AT ALL. (He was usually watching TV and made my mom go with me, like my 8th grade graduation ceremony and receiving awards for being a great student and doodoo)

He also used to depress us a lot by yelling and scaring us like he was going to hit us. He used to have anger issues. (At my old house he like toppled the fucking furniture and TV and broke my souvenirs ;_;)

He also tries very hard to manipulate everyone in my household to make my mom seem like she's the "bad" part of the family, even though its clearly him. It seems like it only works on my brother though, since he's young and gets spoiled by him with love and money. He also has a lot of money due to my mom looking at his bank account (He also has like, shit loads of drinking and driver tickets to pay lul) and won't even spend it on us. :'(

Currently right now his behavior is much more tolerable since he's more calm and nice.
Holy fuck, I wouldn't be suprised if we were secretly borther and sisters.

My dad's the same way (EXACTLY THE SAME) and he's doing much more better now.

superclucky

most of the puerto rican girls/niggresses are like that in my school; their parents get joyful if they get pregnant in school, what the fuck

I only know like two that would probably get murdered if they got preggers in school though.
kewns are smelly

superclucky

Quote from: Socks on June 20, 2008, 08:41:05 PM
Thanks for the factoid James.
He's being a little cranky pants.  :3
kewns are smelly

Go Up