September 28, 2024, 07:19:46 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Where you a mistake?

Started by Hiro, June 20, 2008, 07:41:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I wasn't, but my twin sister was because nobody intends to have twins. maps;

Socks

Daddy

I am the bastard child of teen parents who had not yet graduated high school.  Yes.

Full Metal Ryder

Fuck if I know, I sure as hell act like one.

Socks

Mine was an immaculate conception so I don't think so.

superclucky

Don't think so since the first child was  a miscarriage, but it was a bad time for me to come out unless it was secretly rape. <3
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

I'm not sure.

Do people intend to get pregnant while stationed in a foreign nation?  befuddlement

6M69I69B9

I heard my mom once saying that she wanted to kill me when she was pregnant with me. She had a a daughter with emotional problems and had her teacher wondering why she was crying so much, and a son who was in the hospital having a brain tumor.

So, I guess I am.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
I heard my mom once saying that she wanted to kill me. She had a a daughter with emotional problems and had her teacher wondering why she was crying so much, and a son who was in the hospital having a brain tumor.

So, I guess I am.
What

6M69I69B9

Quote from: WZI on June 20, 2008, 07:42:43 PM
I am the bastard child of teen parents who had not yet graduated high school.  Yes.
I thought you did.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
I heard my mom once saying that she wanted to kill me when she was pregnant with me. She had a a daughter with emotional problems and had her teacher wondering why she was crying so much, and a son who was in the hospital having a brain tumor.

So, I guess I am.
She wanted to kill you because she may of thought that you may get those problems due to genetics. Also she wouldn't have to deal with any pain when dealing with your problems if you develop any I guess. ;_;
kewns are smelly

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Cluckie on June 20, 2008, 08:04:40 PM
She wanted to kill you because she may of thought that you may get those problems due to genetics. Also she wouldn't have to deal with any pain when dealing with your problems if you develop any I guess. ;_;
My brother's tumor caused my sister's emotional problems, we also had money problems and yeah...

But we made it some how...also we all develop problems.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 20, 2008, 08:07:20 PM
My brother's tumor caused my sister's emotional problems, we also had money problems and yeah...

But we made it some how...also we all develop problems.
Jesus.

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up