July 02, 2024, 12:20:58 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT good manga

Started by Lozal, June 07, 2008, 12:22:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

I read:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Fushigi Yugi
Ranma 1/2
Hellsing
Absolute Boyfriend [even though it sounds really corny and shitty it was really good  powerofone;]

and I think that's it.

Which ones do you read?
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

36chambers

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

:)

Lovefoxxx

most of the people here probably think 'good manga' is an oxymoron or something (given that they have the brain cells to know what an oxymoron is and come to terms with the mind-boggling cocnept)

anyway there are some really good manga if you like the more mature, darker stuff such as Gantz, Claymore, Bleach, Basilisk, Akira, Ghost In the Shell, Death Note and so forth

Placebo Headwound

Tomboh

none

ive seen some mangafags around school and ive asked to see some of the books they're reading. they look like crap to be honest. befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: Thief888 on June 07, 2008, 02:22:16 PM
You've gotta be kidding.

gtfo  caterpie;

lulzyah Bleach is alright, the action's fairly decent and it's better than the majority of anime

Houdini

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 09, 2008, 10:52:38 AM
gtfo  caterpie;

lulzyah Bleach is alright, the action's fairly decent and it's better than the majority of anime
The action in any anime is "farily decent". It's not that hard to animate a bunch of stock ninja characters jumping at each other with katanas and yelling too much. Bleach is on the same level as Naruto.

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 09, 2008, 11:13:12 AM
The action in any anime is "farily decent". It's not that hard to animate a bunch of stock ninja characters jumping at each other with katanas and yelling too much. Bleach is on the same level as Naruto.

uhmyeh i guess but the fillers in bleach were better than the shitty naruto ones

Houdini

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 09, 2008, 11:19:00 AM
uhmyeh i guess but the fillers in bleach were better than the shitty naruto ones
That's like saying shit is good because it's better than diarrhea. I'm sorry if that's a horrible analogy, but you get the point.

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 09, 2008, 11:21:47 AM
That's like saying shit is good because it's better than diarrhea. I'm sorry if that's a horrible analogy, but you get the point.

oh maybe one day i'll be able to handle shit as masterfully as you do

Houdini

Oh wait, we're talking about manga.

Well, it still sucks.

FullmetalGanon

i dont read any anymore baddood; baddood; baddood;
i used to read dragonball and fullmetal alchemist

Go Up