July 02, 2024, 12:13:00 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lost season Finale *Spoilerz*

Started by Geno, May 30, 2008, 08:15:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

That was such an epic season finale.

It's awesome that Desmond got reunited with Penny
Also where the fuck did the island go
For the rest of the people who were in the middle of the ocean (Faraday, Charlotte) what's going to happen to them?

So many new questions now.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Trini

The island disappeared? What the hell.  goonish
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: Trini on May 31, 2008, 10:05:23 AM
The island disappeared? What the hell.  goonish

You didn't watch it?  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Meyer Lansky

What was Ben telling Locke about moving the island and being able to leave? edumacate;

Trini

Quote from: Geñø on May 31, 2008, 03:13:43 PM
You didn't watch it?  baddood;

I stopped watching Lost after the first 4 episodes.
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: FREDO on May 31, 2008, 03:17:27 PM
What was Ben telling Locke about moving the island and being able to leave? edumacate;
I thought you said you were going to watch it.

Meyer Lansky

Geno

FAMY2

Locke isn't dead. Was the island moved to the future or past?

Skylark

Great season finale.

I was eating breakfast this morning and thought "Hm.. I really wonder what happened to Locke" but then got upset because I won't know for awhile.

The Penny-Desmond reunification was great. That made me happy.
I want to know what happened to Claire...
the book of right on

FAMY2

I wonder if Clair is dead. Because she told Kate not to take Aaron back to the island. Everyone who shows up like that is dead. And Locke hasn't. So I doubt he is dead. It is someone else. He is trying to protect the island.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Clair on June 01, 2008, 07:15:26 AM
I wonder if Clair is dead. Because she told Kate not to take Aaron back to the island. Everyone who shows up like that is dead. And Locke hasn't. So I doubt he is dead. It is someone else. He is trying to protect the island.
I hope you aren't dead too

Skylark

I'll be really upset if Claire is dead... I hope she isn't. I don't really think she is though.
the book of right on

The Speaker Of Words

Wrench

Go Up