July 02, 2024, 11:43:22 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lost season Finale *Spoilerz*

Started by Geno, May 30, 2008, 08:15:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

Mine too ^^
He was a sweetie. I was really sad when he died.
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on June 01, 2008, 12:52:30 PM
I still miss Charlie.  :(
Yeah he seriously kicked ass

supposably, they killed him off because "he was the most hated character"  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

Haha I don't think anybody could have really hated him. Seems a bit funny.
the book of right on

Commander Fuckass

The Cloverfield monster ate the island.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geñø on June 01, 2008, 12:55:16 PM
supposably, they killed him off because "he was the most hated character"  baddood;

No.  baddood;

FAMY2

Everyone loves Charlie.  He was a good man. I want to know what happens to Sawyer. He is so sexy. I love his smart ass attitude. But I admire Ben and he craftiness.

Geno

Quote from: Clair on June 06, 2008, 10:58:48 AM
Everyone loves Charlie.  He was a good man. I want to know what happens to Sawyer. He is so sexy. I love his smart ass attitude. But I admire Ben and he craftiness.
Sawyer stays on the island. It's been revealed already.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FAMY2

Quote from: Geno290 on June 06, 2008, 10:59:22 AM
Sawyer stays on the island. It's been revealed already.

I know. I mean next season. Who did he want Kate to contact? Doesn't he have a daughter?   O_0

Geno

FAMY2

Andrew1911

Quote from: Clair on June 06, 2008, 11:18:31 AM
Locke stayed on the island.  baddood;

You didn't watch the finale at all, did you?  baddood;

Lovefoxxx

dont you think it's all a bit absurd, i mean some weird shit has happened on the island so far and it's all been cool i guess, but 'warping time and space',  isnt that just a tad absurd even for lost? ...i guess i'm anticipating the next season, but tbh it's probably going to be a disappointment compared to the previous seasons, i mean unless they write some new absurd shit up i dont see it being any longer than about 13 episodes.

one thing i dont understand though is what the fuck is that black smoke monster thing exactly? it's implied that Ben has the ability to control it, and whenever it moves you hear those weird mechanical noises to suggest that it might be manmade or something, but what the fuck is it exactly?

Andrew1911

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 07, 2008, 05:38:51 AM
dont you think it's all a bit absurd, i mean some weird shit has happened on the island so far and it's all been cool i guess, but 'warping time and space',  isnt that just a tad absurd even for lost?

No.

FAMY2

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 06, 2008, 01:38:05 PM

You didn't watch the finale at all, did you?  baddood;

Yeah. He was in the coffin at the end.

Locke was still on the island when Kate told Jack she had to contact someone for Sawyer. Is what I meant. Locke stayed after Ben left Orchid or whatever it was.

Go Up