September 29, 2024, 03:19:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The award for best taste in music is retarded.

Started by V, May 14, 2008, 08:59:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

36chambers

All this pulp fiction dialogue reminds me of what me and my friend used to do in algebra class  baddood;

Samus Aran

Uh, the award is based on which members have the most other members saying "yo he's got good taste in music dude" so it's really not a problem. If more people think Houdini has a good taste than I do, that doesn't mean he absolutely does have better taste. You're the only one who seems to be confused about this.

And of course it's opinionated. Every award is.

So I think Houdini has the best taste. That's my opinion. It counts toward the award. So fucking what? I'm not saying that everyone else has to follow suit and say he has the best taste.

And also, you and Socks need to quit sucking each other's Pulp Fiction cocks. It's getting annoying. Every time you two post I think of you dressed up on the set of Pulp Fiction taking turns rimming each other.

guff

Quote from: 36 on May 15, 2008, 06:13:58 PM
All this pulp fiction dialogue reminds me of what me and my friend used to do in algebra class  baddood;
you mean be idiots?

Houdini

Quote from: Cat's Squirrel on May 15, 2008, 06:09:45 PM
ok, but country music has since then evolved into something else. their content is trucks, building houses, when they first laid eyes on that new smoking hot hottie next door and how they defeated her evil husband and won her, working hours, and going "five mile an hour on the pa-pa-pa-pa-plower".
The same thing happened to rap, but you still won't hear me saying rap sucks.

also, their music videos are all made by the same group of people, and they use the same camera effects over and over again (fade, lens flare, ZOOOOOOOOOM)
That can be said about pretty much all music videos from mainstream artists.

Karel

Quote from: Houdini on May 16, 2008, 11:23:31 PM
The same thing happened to rap, but you still won't hear me saying rap sucks.

I'm not saying change is always good or bad.

QuoteThat can be said about pretty much all music videos from mainstream artists.
Examples. jsr;

Sam

I agree, I was actually thinking about this since i first read the category.

Because we all think our taste in music is the best, yes? That's why we listen to the songs we do. So it's a vote for the person with the taste in music closest to yourself. Or if people were more honest, like houdini, everyone would have just nominated/voted for themselves.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: sam on May 17, 2008, 06:21:35 AM
I agree, I was actually thinking about this since i first read the category.

Because we all think our taste in music is the best, yes? That's why we listen to the songs we do. So it's a vote for the person with the taste in music closest to yourself. Or if people were more honest, like houdini, everyone would have just nominated/voted for themselves.
Or maybe I'm honest because I don't really listen to a lot of music and half the stuff I claim to like gets boring after having it on my iPod for a couple weeks. Therefore my taste sucks

Houdini

V

Quote from: Kaz on May 15, 2008, 06:14:51 PM

And also, you and Socks need to quit sucking each other's Pulp Fiction cocks. It's getting annoying. Every time you two post I think of you dressed up on the set of Pulp Fiction taking turns rimming each other.

Jesus christ, stop your fucking bitching over something so small.

Your back and forth bullshit with ProtectedMember32 was annoying, but you don't see me saying anything about that.

guff

Quote from: Jules on May 17, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
Your back and forth bullshit with ProtectedMember32 was annoying, but you don't see me saying anything about that.
now i do doodthing;

sans culottes

ok, but country music has since then evolved into something else. their content is trucks, building houses, when they first laid eyes on that new smoking hot hottie next door and how they defeated her evil husband and won her, working hours, and going "five mile an hour on the pa-pa-pa-pa-plower".

also, their music videos are all made by the same group of people, and they use the same camera effects over and over again (fade, lens flare, ZOOOOOOOOOM)

For men, it's what you said. But for country women, it's all "I'M A SLUTTY COUNTRY CUTIE, BUT I'M NOT SLUTTY ENOUGH TO BE A POPSTAR. CUNTREE WILL MAKE MONEY THOUGH, LOL".
I support BUSH

me003

My music taste IS the best though...and I didn't even get nominated.  gonk;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Houdini

Quote from: MethreE on May 20, 2008, 01:26:33 AM
My music taste IS the best though...and I didn't even get nominated.  gonk;
All you listen to is trip-hop.

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit