September 29, 2024, 03:23:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

US Military is dumb

Started by Tomboh, May 26, 2008, 06:36:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: V on May 26, 2008, 07:10:07 PM
Superman is all powerful. Unless we somehow incorporate Kryptonite into our bombs and missiles, we'll never stop him.
what about goku
Quote from: Socks on May 26, 2008, 07:11:37 PM
China does not lend us money, they buy US credit. If our economy does bad so does the rest of the world. Not to mention they are in no position to threaten us.

There is no national debt. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Socks

Quote from: JMV on May 26, 2008, 07:12:24 PM
There is no national debt.

Who's going to ask for that imaginary money back? Exactly.

V

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on May 26, 2008, 07:13:39 PM
Who's going to ask for that imaginary money back? Exactly.
i dunno but we seem to be doing a lot of business in china, idk but i think they might be able to be like "lol no get business elsewhere" and that would pretty much kill our economy.

global economy means the us needs to play fair,  if nations refuse to trade with us we can't really fight a war.

Socks

Quote from: JMV on May 26, 2008, 07:16:36 PM
i dunno but we seem to be doing a lot of business in china, idk but i think they might be able to be like "lol no get business elsewhere" and that would pretty much kill our economy.

Umm... we are their biggest costumer not to mention that foreign investment in China would end if that happened. Their economy, which is a fraction of ours, would be gone much faster.

And we don't have to go to war. Just give nuclear technology to Japan and Taiwan. I'm sure China would like that.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: V on May 26, 2008, 07:10:07 PM
Superman is all powerful. Unless we somehow incorporate Kryptonite into our bombs and missiles, we'll never stop him.
Or Ironman  doodthing;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on May 26, 2008, 07:19:36 PM
Umm... we are their biggest costumer not to mention that foreign investment in China would end if that happened. Their economy, which is a fraction of ours, would be gone much faster.
their economy, as well as military, is growing at a much faster rate, and so long as we further push ourself into debt to China we are only helping them approach us, and eventually surpass us.
And we don't have to go to war. Just give nuclear technology to Japan and Taiwan. I'm sure China would like that.
So would the UN.

Socks

Quote from: JMV on May 26, 2008, 07:30:27 PM
their economy, as well as military, is growing at a much faster rate, and so long as we further push ourself into debt to China we are only helping them approach us, and eventually surpass us.

China's military is decades behind the US and it is not advancing at a faster rate then ours. Also, their economy will eventually slow down, it has to.

Quote from: JMV on May 26, 2008, 07:30:27 PM
So would the UN.

We are in the Security Council, we can veto anything we don't agree with, so the UN is pointless.

Verocious

I would have totally blew the shit out of that  lighthouse.

Garahe

"military intelligence"

//^^^^^^^^^\\
---OXYMORON---
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Kalahari Inkantation

I wonder what happened afterwards. befuddlement

Go Up