June 27, 2024, 10:47:45 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I've been lying this whole time

Started by bluaki, April 09, 2008, 02:25:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Knig

Quote from: V on April 09, 2008, 08:15:53 PM
oh no he's using bad words to express his anger

he's being ridiculous

you just get curiouser and curiouser  befuddlement

V

Quote from: Rycerz on April 09, 2008, 08:25:13 PM
you just get curiouser and curiouser  befuddlement

what are you trying to say? psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

I have been living a lie as well  I am gay.

V

bluaki

Why did me posting this bring out an outbust of many fake confessions?

Knig

Quote from: bluaki on April 09, 2008, 08:39:51 PM

To be sarcastic, as a joke, it's the current trend, et cetera.

To be filled with the innocence of youth.  befuddlement

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: bluaki on April 09, 2008, 08:39:51 PM
No one cares if you were hoping for everyone to be like "OMG ur a guy!!!11!" then you fail.

And V im not gay. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Himu

Um, okay, welcome to another day of Boyah guys. doodthing;

Bluaki is still Bluaki and Bluaki will always be Bluaki no matter what. giggle;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Calamity on April 09, 2008, 09:09:08 PM
Um, okay, welcome to another day of Boyah guys. doodthing;

Bluaki is still Bluaki and Bluaki will always be Bluaki no matter what. giggle;
Bluaki is some faggit who has no life and post on a forum pretending to be something he's not. Probably says to himself I am a girl in a guys body or some fag shit like that.

Himu

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 09, 2008, 09:11:43 PM
Bluaki is some faggit who has no life and post on a forum pretending to be something he's not. Probably says to himself I am a girl in a guys body or some fag shit like that.
Last time I checked Bluaki liked females.  And one of my friends says he wishes he could be a girl, but still like girls, and I was likeokay whatevers lets play pokemans and hes like shore so we played pokemans. doodthing;

bluaki

April 09, 2008, 09:16:34 PM #220 Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 09:21:15 PM by bluaki
Bluaki is some faggit who has no life and post on a forum pretending to be something he's not.
Sure, I have no life. Lots of people here probably don't. That's sorta a reason I posted this was to stop "pretending to be something [I'm] not"
QuoteProbably says to himself I am a girl in a guys body or some fag shit like that.
No, I never say stuff like that.

famy

Quote from: Calamity on April 09, 2008, 09:14:49 PM
And one of my friends says he wishes he could be a girl, but still like guys, and I was likeokay whatevers lets play pokemans and hes like shore so we played pokemans. doodthing;
thats a great story

Himu

Quote from: not famy on April 09, 2008, 09:17:01 PM
thats a great story
I screwed it up he wished to be a girl but still like girls. Gosh.

But yeah great story.

Knig

He's a male lesbian. Meaning, he'd still want to hump girls... as a girl.  :|

He hates the penis because his father abandoned him when he was less than a year old. Therefore, maternal influence has led him to believe that the path of the woman is the one he should follow. However, his male urges, spawned at the dawn of puberty, restrict him from turning wholly into a true transvestite. Feeling cast aside and isolated from his peers, the majority unable to share his thoughts and interests, he seeks refuge on the internet. It is only on the web can our dear Bluaki break free of his physical bonds and sojourn into the fantasy he could never live, well, one that doesn't cost a shitload of money to make a reality. Despite being inclined to disown religious practices, which condemn Bluaki's sexual orientation, he was paid a visit by jimminy cricket, and realized he could not delude the people who have embraced him without hesitation. Little by little did he spill his secrets to us, until, like a dam bursting to the brim in a flood, did the truth come tumbling out, purging the mist that kept Bluaki from completely giving his love to Boyah.

:(.....

Welcome home, Bluaki.

bluaki

Quote from: Rycerz on April 09, 2008, 09:27:24 PM
He hates the penis because his father abandoned him when he was less than a year old. Therefore, maternal influence has led him to believe that the path of the woman is the one he should follow.
I doubt it's because of my dad.

Go Up