June 23, 2024, 11:39:28 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I've been lying this whole time

Started by bluaki, April 09, 2008, 02:25:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

I'm actually a boy :(

I doubt anybody still would want me to post my picture, but even if you do, I'm still not posting it.
Well, start with the hate doodthing;

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

ncba93ivyase

I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

Nor do I care.

BUT YOU'RE STILL MY LITTLE BLUAKI

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

No one developed any feelings for you, so no one really cares at this point even after lying about everything else.

For all we know, you're culooooooooooooo. Just shut up. And no, I won't lock this, I'll let our members be idiots and debate about this waiting for Bluaki to come and confess that's she's not human now.

Socks

Quote from: bluaki on April 09, 2008, 02:25:11 PM
I'm actually a boy .

Did you know that a chronic need for constant attention is a psychological illness?

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 09, 2008, 02:26:03 PM
what the fuck...This is bullshit.
No, it makes sense.

this female "bluaki" is likely his alter ego,if you think of it like that and consider the fact that he's androphobic, it makes sense.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 09, 2008, 02:27:49 PM
No, it makes sense.

this female "bluaki" is likely his alter ego,if you think of it like that and consider the fact that he's androphobic, it makes sense.
Quote from: Bassir C. on April 09, 2008, 02:26:49 PM
No one developed any feelings for you, so no one really cares at this point even after lying about everything else.

For all we know, you're culooooooooooooo. Just shut up. And no, I won't lock this, I'll let our members be idiots and debate about this waiting for Bluaki to come and confess that's she's not human now.
IT'S AN ANDROID THAT WISHES TO BE HUMAN jsr;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 09, 2008, 02:27:49 PM
No, it makes sense.

Pretty much doodthing;

Quote from: Socks on April 09, 2008, 02:27:27 PM
Did you know that a chronic need for constant attention is a psychological illness?
I'm serious befuddlement

Daddy

Can I still adopt you and raise you as a fine young woman?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Socks on April 09, 2008, 02:27:27 PM

You are retarded. You think that just because someone obviously makes a joke thread that they must be craving attention. You ,sir, are the one who desires the spotlight, not her.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 09, 2008, 02:29:21 PM
You are retarded. You think that just because someone obviously makes a joke thread that they must be craving attention. You ,sir, are the one who desires the spotlight, not her.
This isn't a joke, you god damn retard.

Daddy

Also, I'm almost certain that she's(erm, he's) serious.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: JMV on April 09, 2008, 02:30:59 PM
Also, I'm almost certain that she's(erm, he's) serious.
He's completely serious, it's all true.

Samus Aran

I'm pretty sure Bluaki is serious about this.  doodthing;

Not necessarily for attention, either. Just to get a big lie off his chest.

Go Up